In Consideration Thieves Guild

Andronak1989

Please look into this Spell, after the Nerf of 88% we are cleary behind a Warlock with a permanent Pot Buff.
So i think you forgot a comma or something like that. Because the nerf hit us with 88 Percent.

I would be fine with 30-40 Percent nerf. Maybe 50...but from 32000k Potency to 4000 Potency...??

Please fix that. I used my Celestial Scroll for that...

Have a nice day.

You can even make it Single Again like it was before. Or one Group.

Jrox

Read into it what you want. Never mind what was posted by the person I directly commented on.

Keep it as is and make the buff raid wide.

Knotes

Read into it what you want. Never mind what was posted by the person I directly commented on.

Keep it as is and make the buff raid wide.
Do you not take responsibility for anything you say? I had to go find the original post in the swash lucky gambit thread. OMG, the best part was what this was in response to! It was in response to someone making the outlandish claim that maybe, just maybe, the Swashbuckler class didn't need MORE dps considering they already bring the best buffs and solid dps. The hypocrisy and double standard is staggering.

Salomon

In all my years of playing and lurking on the forums I've never felt the need to post. Until today.

Knotes:
As of now Caith's initial post moving this into "In Consideration" at 75% pre-nerf values with 30 minutes of dev time has 31 likes and no dislikes (handful of dislikes incoming soon!). Anyway, this seems like more than enough consensus to move this to a vote to me. But if Caith does not feel that this meets the threshold then so be it. Either way this issue is ready for a vote or decline.

Jrox:
Yea, I can promise at least 30 Due to our parses getting thrown in the forums alone...

Regardless of where he got them from.

So I didn't see these parses. But the response is what is concerning as Jrox is promising 30 down votes from his guild to tank a legitimate vote for class improvement. I'd be annoyed as well if our parses were posted... however they clearly came from a public source. Do we not know how the internet works today? If you don't want something public then for heavens sake don't post that info publicly. You just look silly when you then get butt hurt over your public information getting re-posted publicly... when there is zero expectation of privacy on youtube content.

Then Niveknorr calls Jrox out on this threat:
Niveknorr:
YOU actually posted your entire raid force parse in public (on youtube). Then promised to direct them here to downvote since the vote was not going your way. You said "i can promise at least 30" (downvotes) , but now say you can't control them. (you manipulate them by telling them someone else posted your parse and directing those that are angry to come here and downvote a thread, so yes you can direct (control) the mob.) You threatened to derail the entire thread by manipulating your raidforce.

Jrox response it a Thumbs up to the post.

So I guess the real question is does Jrox's guild, which is Resistance on Halls Of Fate, plans to carry out his threat of tanking this Brigand post over the actions of 1 person. Which really Jrox could have been prevented from happening at all with just some basic internet common sense over what you post online. As one of the top raiding guilds in the game I would really hope that the leadership of Resistance would reassure all the Brigands and everyone else fighting hard for positive changes on these forums that Jrox threat is not real.

Melt

Actually plays the game
So I guess the real question is does Jrox's guild, which is Resistance on Halls Of Fate, plans to carry out his threat of tanking this Brigand post over the actions of 1 person.

We're a bunch of individuals, not a hive mind.

Swanga

I didn't post another entire raid forces parse man. I can't control those masses or make them do any of my bidding. We have a VERY strong independent raid force that does 100% of whatever the heck they feel like. And you can ask around if you didn't know.

Too much 40K fodder in here anyways.
To add to post #186... above was said by the person himself. 🤷‍♂️

Salomon

That is good to know... might let Jrox know he shouldn't speak for you all then.
Yes, this is a perfect example of how Jrox talks out of both sides of his mouth. Just need to do a little reading around here to see that. Make a threat then try to backtrack. Not impressed.

Knotes

What are the attributes we are voting for in this forum?

Simple... I'm going with what was proposed and has been in consideration for the past month. The post has 40 likes as of now which is the most consensus you will find anywhere in this post:

Caith:
Current Proposed change based on the discussion above seems to be leaning towards
Increase Thieves Guild Organized Crime bonuses to 75% of the values they had before the reduction.
Time Investment for that change would be: 30 minutes

If I have misunderstood the current request, respond below.