The Origins Server is coming to Beta!

Vishous

could we please get the pvp appearance gear guy thats on the docks in FP added on the beta test server or even market place with only appearance gear, i would happily pay for items ;p just appearance items of course

ruthless619

Imagine how many would come back if they announced no cash shop at all with permanent Origin servers. (PVE and PVP) It really would be like the old days again once word spread to everyone. We're all sick of the cash shop nonsense, and EQ2 was such a wonderful game before they existed. Let's go back... This is their chance to do it right...
Considering how small the playerbase is subs wouldn't be enough to justify the work making this server. Also either accept some form of cash shop in all MMO's ( I'm ok with cosmetics but xp pots etc is trash) going forward or maybe the genre is no longer an option for you.

Avianna

Considering how small the playerbase is subs wouldn't be enough to justify the work making this server. Also either accept some form of cash shop in all MMO's ( I'm ok with cosmetics but xp pots etc is trash) going forward or maybe the genre is no longer an option for you.
I don't mind a cash shop for cosmetics but the P2W stuff needs to go. I think that is almost everyone's gripe with cash shop. To be fair, this is exactly why we were against the cash shop in the first place calling it a slippery slope because we knew that it would become a P2W shop. here we are years later, and it has become exactly that.