Welcome to Darkpaw Rising!

Amoon

That is another thing. The Darkpaw quests start at in Antonica inside the new cave area near the TS station. There is no mail or anything that I found in game to guide you there.

Seems a little lackluster that the game update talks of increased attacks on Qeynos but we only know of it if we read the forums or stumble upon the new area. Main cities need a quest or at the very minimum a mail needs to be sent out.
Thank you. i have been looking where to start the new content and just now found this message. They should of at the very least sent a mail .

SunnyKitty

Thanks for the location on where to start the Darkpaw quests. Yes, there really should be an in-game mail or a quest leading one there.

Taled

Will there be a Wiki, or Zam for all this? I just like having more details before charging headlong into Mayhem.
Search 'Darkpaw Warrens Maps' on the wiki.

I uploaded links to my guides for the Adv and TS quests, as well as links to maps with directions to install them and a file of custom POIs for the instances.

Taled

I'm afraid all that tech stuff hurts my brain. (is not tech savvy at all)
The guides for the quests are just word documents (not even MS word, just generic docs) so you can just download them or open them on google drive, even. As for the maps, that is slightly technical, but the directions are fairly straight forward. If you have issues, you're welcome to ask me on Discord - My username there is also Taled.

(The maps might, at some point, actually get pushed to EQ2Maps, as I did post them to be pushed, but they've been on the forums there much longer than the typical map update typically sits from what I see, so not sure if he's going to accept them since they are relatively low quality compared to normal maps. lol)

Bramdar

Will there be a Wiki, or Zam for all this? I just like having more details before charging headlong into Mayhem.
In addition to Taled's guides and maps, I've started a timeline page and I'm working on adding more detail to the Darkpaw Warrens (Solo) page as time permits (or as others add to them.) I don't think I can add them to any major pages myself so you'll have to search for them (the wiki search is very particular but if you search for "darkpaw rising" - both full words - you'll see both pages in the results.)

Taled

In addition to Taled's guides and maps, I've started a timeline page and I'm working on adding more detail to the Darkpaw Warrens (Solo) page as time permits (or as others add to them.) I don't think I can add them to any major pages myself so you'll have to search for them (the wiki search is very particular but if you search for "darkpaw rising" - both full words - you'll see both pages in the results.)
Thanks! I don't have it in me to create the pages for all 26 quests, haha.

Reverielle

Will Darkpaw Rising be around forever in-game now, or is it like an event/festival where it will disappear sometime in the future?

Kaitheel

EQ2 Dev -Live events, Lore & Quests
Staff member
Developer
Will Darkpaw Rising be around forever in-game now, or is it like an event/festival where it will disappear sometime in the future?
99% permanent content, Reverielle. Darkpaw Rising dungeons and quests, everything in Darkpaw Warrens, Darkpaw Dugout, and Darkpaw: Sabotage [Tradeskill] are all permanent game content. The only aspect that is not permanent are the gnoll fights in Qeynos Capitol District and Antonica.

~ Kaitheel

Evilary

99% permanent content, Reverielle. Darkpaw Rising dungeons and quests, everything in Darkpaw Warrens, Darkpaw Dugout, and Darkpaw: Sabotage [Tradeskill] are all permanent game content. The only aspect that is not permanent are the gnoll fights in Qeynos Capitol District and Antonica.

~ Kaitheel
Oh thank goodness the gnoll fights aren't a permanent thing. They were so annoying running back and forth doing one of the bristlebane quests.