Welcome to Darkpaw Rising!

Reverielle

99% permanent content, Reverielle. Darkpaw Rising dungeons and quests, everything in Darkpaw Warrens, Darkpaw Dugout, and Darkpaw: Sabotage [Tradeskill] are all permanent game content. The only aspect that is not permanent are the gnoll fights in Qeynos Capitol District and Antonica.

~ Kaitheel

Thank you! This is great news.

FalconClash

Good to know I don't have to cram to do these quest lines before the event ends.

I like thrashing the gnolls near the city, personally. XD But I get that it could be an issue for some, especially newbies.

Sturmlocke

Linux enthusiast playing EQ2 via Proton.
Woot, been so busy lately that I totally missed the official DX11 launch. Congrats! Going to login this weekend and give it another go. I gotta say, the progress we're making around here lately is really nice.

Luccey

There needs to be more time for double status/xp events. Like many people who enjoy the game; I'm not on for 12 hours every day. I work a full-time job and maybe play for 2 hours a night. That week-long double status event was hardly adequate to keep up with the excessive amount of status to even progress in crafting much less anything adventure-related in this xpac.

Loguems

There needs to be more time for double status/xp events. Like many people who enjoy the game; I'm not on for 12 hours every day. I work a full-time job and maybe play for 2 hours a night. That week-long double status event was hardly adequate to keep up with the excessive amount of status to even progress in crafting much less anything adventure-related in this xpac.
100% agree. I was unable to play the week during the double status and missed out yet again. Not to mention.. maybe advertise these types of double status events better than "its live now for a week." Devs messaging on these types of things are practically non-existent.