Feedback Sad / Dislike

GrunEQ

I tried making it neutral, but since it was already in use since the forums went live, it was going to change all the previously used dislikes to neutral. People chose to use it to dislike a post, to change it now would be wrong, especially seeing as how many were already used backend.
Fair enough; I'm glad to see you tried. Putting on notice: Just know that when I "sad face" someone I am showing empathy.

Sharakari

I tried making it neutral, but since it was already in use since the forums went live, it was going to change all the previously used dislikes to neutral. People chose to use it to dislike a post, to change it now would be wrong, especially seeing as how many were already used backend.
Considering that many people who used the sad button were just sad about the post or intentionally trolling other posts, I think changing the current low number of sad posts to neutral this early in the forum changes would have a very minor effect. Rip the Band-Aid off now before we're 2 years down the road with 1000s of sad faces that no one knows the intention of.