In Consideration Thieves Guild

Andronak1989

Please look into this Spell, after the Nerf of 88% we are cleary behind a Warlock with a permanent Pot Buff.
So i think you forgot a comma or something like that. Because the nerf hit us with 88 Percent.

I would be fine with 30-40 Percent nerf. Maybe 50...but from 32000k Potency to 4000 Potency...??

Please fix that. I used my Celestial Scroll for that...

Have a nice day.

You can even make it Single Again like it was before. Or one Group.

Jrox

Current Proposed change based on the discussion above seems to be leaning towards
Increase Thieves Guild Organized Crime bonuses to 75% of the values they had before the reduction.
Time Investment for that change would be: 30 minutes

If I have misunderstood the current request, respond below.
Based on this time allotment it's worth it to have it changed. But I would be willing to bet if it kept the same values and just went raid-wide it would be more like 15 minutes and leave time for an additional change to something else along with all the other time allotted for this class.

Knotes

Based on this time allotment it's worth it to have it changed. But I would be willing to bet if it kept the same values and just went raid-wide it would be more like 15 minutes and leave time for an additional change to something else along with all the other time allotted for this class.
Pass... spend the extra 15min and make it 75% so we can compete with Swashbucklers. The Dasterdly Vaunt combo has set the bar for raid buffing. 75% of old values for 2 groups is no where near out of line when looking at what Swashbucklers bring.

If it can't pass at 75% then we can go back to the drawing board or just betray to Swashbuckler.

Last edited:

Jrox

I agree feedback has gone on long enough. Let's put it to a vote. Depending on what's up there it will pass or it won't. Just remember if you shoot for 75% and it's voted down. It will be quite sometime before it can come back to pass again.

Best of luck.

Knotes

I agree feedback has gone on long enough. Let's put it to a vote. Depending on what's up there it will pass or it won't. Just remember if you shoot for 75% and it's voted down. It will be quite sometime before it can come back to pass again.

Best of luck.
Hey we agree on something!

75% leaving TG as is. I don't even want to consider anything less until it is proven it can't pass.

Jrox

Pass... spend the extra 15min and make it 75% so we can compete with Swashbucklers. The Dasterdly Vaunt combo has set the bar for raid buffing. 75% of old values for 2 groups is no where near out of line when looking at what Swashbucklers bring.

If it can't pass at 75% then we can go back to the drawing board or just betray to Swashbuckler.
Thought you already did /smh

12 months is a long time to wait, but heck yea, let's do it.

Knotes

Thought you already did /smh

12 months is a long time to wait, but heck yea, let's do it.
Find the post where I said I betrayed... just talking in general for the options open to brigands.

Put the 75% to vote... fails we open a new one maybe raid-wide with with a reduced increase. We run 2 brigands in raid now... so we already have the current buff raid-wide. It is pretty sad vs what our 1 Swash brings.

Jrox

Lots of differing opinions. Not sure there is enough consensus here to prompt a vote. But I will if one pops up.

Good Luck. ;)

1714153436540.png

Mely

Lots of differing opinions. Not sure there is enough consensus here to prompt a vote. But I will if one pops up.

Good Luck. ;)

If that ends up being the case then congratulate yourself on a job well done! You have totally derailed this thread with confusion at every chance (most of which you have deleted).

Your level of hypocrisy is staggering. Over and over you claim buffing TG is will make Brigs OP as you play a Swashbuckler with the best raid wide buff in the game and on top of that you bring this to your raids as pure dps:

[Removed Parses Showing Jrox Killing It In Raids]

I mean that is really pretty bad ass to be honest... but please don't then try to claim that buffing TG to 75% on 2 groups is even close to what you currently bring as a Swash. It's just dishonest.

Last edited:

Jrox

That's funny. Go ahead and cherry-pick my parses. But the whole raid has my buff. Not just me. So the Buff has no bearing on whatever it is your trying to prove with this post and calling out my parses. I could just as easily show you parses where the brig was dominating with TG on single-target fights. I don't put other guilds parses in a forum nor do I even put guildy's parses out in public, nor would I ever no matter the circumstance as it's not mine to share. Ask around, those parses are actually pretty low in comparison to some other top guilds. :ROFLMAO: Seriously, ask around...

Only place I top out is AE fights. Funny how that works, seeing how I am a T2 AE class.

Last edited:

Knotes

Current Proposed change based on the discussion above seems to be leaning towards
Increase Thieves Guild Organized Crime bonuses to 75% of the values they had before the reduction.
Time Investment for that change would be: 30 minutes

If I have misunderstood the current request, respond below.

As of now Caith's initial post moving this into "In Consideration" at 75% pre-nerf values with 30 minutes of dev time has 31 likes and no dislikes (handful of dislikes incoming soon!). Anyway, this seems like more than enough consensus to move this to a vote to me. But if Caith does not feel that this meets the threshold then so be it. Either way this issue is ready for a vote or decline.

31.jpg

Jrox

Yea, I can promise at least 30 Due to our parses getting thrown in the forums alone...

Regardless of where he got them from.

Mely

That's funny. Go ahead and cherry-pick my parses. But the whole raid has my buff. Not just me. So the Buff has no bearing on whatever it is your trying to prove with this post and calling out my parses. I could just as easily show you parses where the brig was dominating with TG on single-target fights. I don't put other guilds parses in a forum nor do I even put guildy's parses out in public, nor would I ever no matter the circumstance as it's not mine to share. Ask around, those parses are actually pretty low in comparison to some other top guilds. :ROFLMAO: Seriously, ask around...

And there are guilds out there beating our parses. But please, continue to make your argument about me. We only have 3 T1's and 2 T2's in our entire raid. Only place I top out is AE fights. Funny how that works, seeing how I am a T2 AE class.
Right you give EVERYONE the best raid-wide buff in the game. That is my point... there isn't anything better atm even from pure utility classes.. Then on TOP of giving this best raid-wide you parse like a beast... right up there with T1! I'm also not sure you understand what "cherry-pick" means. I posted every single parse of that raid video... I did not leave anything out.

If you won't want parses to be public then maybe you shouldn't post them on YouTube for everyone to see? Our raid numbers aren't that far off for yours and I'm sure other guilds are killing it way beyond ours. But the point is where your Swash falls dps wise on top of your killer buff. You really have it all... killer buff and killer dps. But ya let's try to make the point that brigands are going to just be too powerful with a 75% TG to 2 groups with no where near your dps.

BTW, none of those fights posted are very add heavy.

Jrox:
Yea, I can promise at least 30 Due to our parses getting thrown in the forums alone...

Like that wasn't going to happen regardless.

Niveknorr

This sounds like its been your opinion since the beginning. If the thread goes up for a vote in a way you don't like, then using your raidforce to railroad the change?

Jrox

Your upset with me for what? I didn't make the spell, I don't control when spells get nerffed. I would like to see the Brig come up spite some of the attacks for actually giving my opinion in an open forum where we are supposed to debate. But you continue to make it all about the swash. It actually hurts your case cause this should not be about other classes, but how to fix this ONE. I haven't tried to attack anyone and only debate.

I agree the Brig is BORKED! I agree it needs fixes. I just don't agree with it reverting to 75% of what it was on two groups. It makes it unbalanced, especially if you get all of the other things being talked about and discussed. But please, continue to blast me for debating.

Jrox

This sounds like its been your opinion since the beginning. If the threat goes up for a vote in a way you dont like, then using your raidforce to railroad the change?
I didn't post another entire raid forces parse man. I can't control those masses or make them do any of my bidding. We have a VERY strong independent raid force that does 100% of whatever the heck they feel like. And you can ask around if you didn't know.

Too much 40K fodder in here anyways.

Knotes

I agree the Brig is BORKED! I agree it needs fixes. I just don't agree with it reverting to 75% of what it was on two groups. It makes it unbalanced, especially if you get all of the other things being talked about and discussed. But please, continue to blast me for debating.
Right and if brigs get 75% on 2 groups AND get all the other stuff we will might be comparable with your Swash. That is the funny part.

Niveknorr

I didn't post another entire raid forces parse man. I can't control those masses or make them do any of my bidding. We have a VERY strong independent raid force that does 100% of whatever the heck they feel like. And you can ask around if you didn't know.

Too much 40K fodder in here anyways.
YOU actually posted your entire raid force parse in public (on youtube). Then promised to direct them here to downvote since the vote was not going your way. You said "i can promise at least 30" (downvotes) , but now say you can't control them. (you manipulate them by telling them someone else posted your parse and directing those that are angry to come here and downvote a thread, so yes you can direct (control) the mob.) You threatened to derail the entire thread by manipulating your raidforce.