Year of Darkpaw Tradeskill Achievements - Have I done that Series?

Solisnight

Hello everyone,

Below is a quick reference to quests of the Year of Darkpaw Tradeskill Achievements.
Too Make things compact I have listed the last quest in each quest line where possible.
If you aren’t sure if you have already qualified for an achievement, check the completed tab on your quest journal, most will be under the Tradeskill Banner though there are a couple under catalog.

Please Note: Completed Quests won't actually highlight in future achievements until that month.

For anyone planning out the remains of the year. Do take into account that there is currently a 14 day wait before you can complete the Shadow's of the Betrayed quests after finishing Stabilizing the Fields and that for the Gryphon Mount, Dream Weaving Takes 24 Hours and then there are 5 Daily Quests.

January: (Not a quest - Achievements > Tradeskills > Year of Darkpaw)

• Anniversary Artisan - Craft 1000 combines during 2024
    • Note: Mass Production only counts for 1 and Blueprint Doesn't count
February:
  • Smith-on-the-Spot (25)
  • Beaks Away! (35)
  • Proper Presentation (40)
  • Water in the Desert (50)
  • Loping Doors (50)
March:
  • Prove Your Skill (5)
    • Notes: Available from Vare Smothers in NFp or NQ
    • Bountiful Harvest counts as 2 updates
April:
  • "Pirates!" (100)
  • A Gathering … Beyond the Grave (95)
May:
  • Over Their Heads (30)
  • Fruit of Your Labor (60)
  • Fish Treats for Hungry Beaks (90)
  • Playing Fetch (90)
  • A Keener Sheen (90)
  • Growing Pains (90)
  • Meaty Meals for a Growing Gryphon (90)
June:
  • The Proof of the Pudding (80)
  • What Dreams May Come (90)
  • Containing the Stone (100)
July:
  • News From Above (81)
  • Outfitting the Kerra: A Strange Spirit (85)
  • Hua Mein Craft: Supplementary Camouflage (85)
  • Researching Quel'Ule: Stabilizing the Fields (85)
  • Shadows of the Betrayed (90)
August:
  • Totemic Reinforcement (91)
  • A helping Hand (Cobalt Scar) (95)
September:
  • Ship Out (50 - Your Level)
  • Termite Troubles, Part IV (50 - Your Level)
  • Survival Concerns (Catalog: 50 - Your Level)
  • Zubzub's Munchies, Part I (50 - Your Level)
October:
  • A Stitch in Time, Part V: Sealed with Hate (110)
  • The Scrivener's Tale (110)
November:
  • Piercing the Darkness: Message in a Shadowed Bottle Part III (110)
  • Dark Side of the Darkside (120)
December:
  • Where is the Messenger: 'Ware the Were (120)
  • Researchers of Ro: Sandstone Setup (125)
  • Test your Mettle: Aetheric Safety (125)
On a Final Note, If you would like to double check where you are at in your tradeskill career you can head to EQ2U, The Tradeskill Report and Details will show you which quests you have and haven't completed for your character.
EQ2U -- Character, Guild, Quest, Recipe, and Item Armory for EverQuest II (eq2wire.com)

Last edited:

Vuurvink

Yes, thanks for taking the time to type it all out again, much appreciated! The overview is so useful for me. I have been away from the game for several years up until last year and didn't realize there were quite some fun new TS quests added in, Loping Doors, Water in the Desert? Fun! Thanks also for including the link to EQ2U tradeskill report, this makes it easier to figure out what all I have and have not done yet (like, skipping the last bits some of the higher level TS siglines in my rush to catch up on lvls haha 😇).

Denmum

Wielder of the Rolling Pin of Doom
Staff member
Developer
Great list, anyone know how much of this can be done on TLE Varsoon.
It looks like January through March, September if you folks have unlocked Ykesha (I don't remember what you have unlocked now), part of May. You cannot earn the overall achievement until/unless you are on a live server due to the level/zone requirements.

Kattt

Looking for clarification on one item. On the year of darkpaw: celebration contribution...the 18 hour doubloon reward, does this reset 18 hours after you pick up the quest, 18 hours after you complete the quest, or a set/static/same time 18 hours every day? If it is static, just like we know when the avatar missions reset, can you tell us when this daily resets, please?
This would help greatly in planning out how a player allots their time.

Thanks so much in advance.

Denmum

Wielder of the Rolling Pin of Doom
Staff member
Developer
Looking for clarification on one item. On the year of darkpaw: celebration contribution...the 18 hour doubloon reward, does this reset 18 hours after you pick up the quest, 18 hours after you complete the quest, or a set/static/same time 18 hours every day? If it is static, just like we know when the avatar missions reset, can you tell us when this daily resets, please?
This would help greatly in planning out how a player allots their time.

Thanks so much in advance.

The standard 18-hour mission timer is used. Open your journal, select mission timers, search on Darkpaw. It will show you exactly how much time you have left before the current mission timer resets.

Kattt

The standard 18-hour mission timer is used. Open your journal, select mission timers, search on Darkpaw. It will show you exactly how much time you have left before the current mission timer resets.
Thank you. That's very helpful.

Kristabella

Awesome post, thanks for all the work you put in. I did check and I have them all done... Now I just gotta wait until December 1, 2024 12:01 AM to get my reward!!! lol The upside is, I won't be struggling at the last minute to get anything done :)

kloree

My character Andreasjahn completed proof in the pudding in 2019 and isn't showing on the dark paw achievements that he completed it, its not a repeatable quest so how does that work. he has also completed what dreams may come and containing the stone,

Last edited:

Solisnight

If they are showing in your completed quests list, when the month they are associated with comes around they will auto complete the achievement. Completed Quests won't actually highlight in future achievements until that month