Suggestion White Crit Bonus adorn should be allowed on Secondary

Kaladz

The white Crit Bonus adorns (Zimaran Adornment: Zakir's Crit Bonus, etc) should be allowed to be placed in the Secondary slot.

2H weapons can equip 2 of these adornments in their 2H and 1H users can only equip one in their primary. This seems like an unfair advantage to the 2H wielding classes. Can we allow these adornments to be placed in the Secondary slot which would make this even whether you are using a 1H or a 2H?

Thanks for consideration.

Bentenn

The white Crit Bonus adorns (Zimaran Adornment: Zakir's Crit Bonus, etc) should be allowed to be placed in the Secondary slot.

2H weapons can equip 2 of these adornments in their 2H and 1H users can only equip one in their primary. This seems like an unfair advantage to the 2H wielding classes. Can we allow these adornments to be placed in the Secondary slot which would make this even whether you are using a 1H or a 2H?

I understand where you are coming from as I play classes that use both duel wield and 2 handers, but those two-handed using individuals are also still waiting on a nice ranged that costs minimal from the avatars whereas those duel wielders have been able to maximize on all three spots currently with minimum currency. There is another thread for that one. 156 CB isn't going to make or break you one spot. If you were talking multiple spots, then sure.

Vlkodlak

This is well overdue, thank you for bringing this back up again. It seems like such an easy fix but yet still have not happened. Make to equal to everyone to have one of the secondary or change the 2H so that they can only wear one.

Sentrasia

I understand where you are coming from as I play classes that use both duel wield and 2 handers, but those two-handed using individuals are also still waiting on a nice ranged that costs minimal from the avatars whereas those duel wielders have been able to maximize on all three spots currently with minimum currency. There is another thread for that one. 156 CB isn't going to make or break you one spot. If you were talking multiple spots, then sure.
This is a separate issue that a lot of us have already feedbacked. It has no correlation to white adorn disparity between 2hd and dual wielders.