Not A Bug What's wrong with the time stamp on these here Forums? :-/

Uwkete-of-Crushbone

One of my more recent (like, around 3:30 am today) notifications said something to the effect of, "[this person] reacted to your post in the thread [thread you posted to] with Like." Which is nice; thanks! :D

But it said it was at 9:29 AM today? :-/ Is that supposed to reflect my time, when it got to me/I viewed it/etc., or the time zone where it was posted from, when it was posted, on their end? (Which would place the poster in CET; hi! :D)

Times were, back in the day, when the Forum notifications, posts, etc. for me had all times in either PST or PDT, depending (on whether that gods-awful useless Daylight "Savings" Time was in effect); I've also noticed wonky things about my own posts, seemingly only being time-stamped once the business day started for DBG? :-/ I'm on at very weird hours, and I know for a fact that I've posted something at like 3 am, PDT (sigh... :mad:), only to not have it "count" until like 7:56 am? :-/

Uwk
who wonders if the Forums are handled locally to DBG's offices in the PDT? :-/

Uwkete-of-Crushbone

The clock is still giving you fits it see Uwk. What has me puzzled is since the switch to these forums I'm now a new member and no longer tagged as all access. So, how did you get to be a member again huh?
Big kitteh mouth and typing fingers without much else to do? :D

Uwk
who's not sure if anyone is tagged All Access any more... :-/

SolarFaire

Uwkete loves the forums, They are often posting and commenting in thousands of threads, and that boosts their standing with the weird metric used to measure and go from new member to member to following titles. Was often posting and commenting in the old forums too. But, that is how they are listed as Member now. Twyla is another step closer now too. :)

Uwkete-of-Crushbone

Uwkete loves the forums, They are often posting and commenting in thousands of threads, and that boosts their standing with the weird metric used to measure and go from new member to member to following titles. Was often posting and commenting in the old forums too. But, that is how they are listed as Member now. Twyla is another step closer now too. :)
/bow :D

Yep! You'll get there again soon, Twyla! :)

Uwk

Miaga

If you go into your account settings, under preferences you can select your time zone, when I did this it changed the timestamps on all the posts to my local time, not sure if you had seen this or if it solves the issue but thought I would mention.