What was the most fun?

Celestia

Running around in Nek forest with a group of friends to get the griffon eggs :D And the very best were the times in Stormhold and Estate of Unrest. I still love Estate of Unrest.

That dungeon will forever be one of the greatest in any game I have ever played. The time and effort that went in to it was very apparent. Plus, it is one of the few places that actually kept me on the edge of my seat. I remember being so creeped out when he could see you behind your computer screen and when you got the skull in the mail.

Avianna

Made a guild once where, as a guild, we level locked our toons at the 2's (12,22,32,42, etc.) and we would make our toons as strong as they could be for that level and do all the content everywhere before we would unlock and move another 10 levels. We had some VERY powerful toons. It was a lot of fun doing that together as a guild.

Surgeon

Fun was discovering the game, exploring things. Playing with people and chatting. Having groups that lasted for hours, unlike SF groups and later, which were done in 15 minutes.

Fun was just playing on Naggy, for the people there and the way they were and the server was.
From 2007 up to Skyshrine.

Fun was joining the server's top guild, not fun was slaving for 6 hours every day raiding, but what was fun was getting to see all the content no one usually did. Killing contested avatars and getting discoveries. Getting to know the people and the feeling of being part of something bigger than me, as a team.

Warfronts in CL and KP, the huge zergs. And being able to write anything without some nanny watching. Nagafen was not a chat police server until it became one and that killed it.

But all those are happenings of the past. I don't miss this game at all.

What wasn't fun, many things, more than fun things and the reason I don't play anymore and haven't even though about it for years. And every time I read the forums I'm reminded why I quit.
Last time I logged in I wanted to write a mail to someone I saw is still playing but wasn't online.
Well sucks to be you, need to pay for a month's subscription to be able to write mail.
You know it's the myriad of little things that make me not like this company to put it mildly.

And those astroturfing forums lmao as if people don't see that the company has "alt" accounts astroturfing this game.
The forums were always heavily censored and astroturfed. It's part of their business model.
W/E enough time wasted here

The-Plethora

Doing the prismatic timeline (Epic 1) was a great quest. Really liked looking around for those 50 updates as a big group (scrolls I think) for talk as a dragon.

EverQuest 2 Standard  (297).jpg

Amazing how much more simple stats were back then too before all the extra ones were added in and things got out of control at level 100+

Attachments

• EverQuest 2 Standard  (252).jpg
    EverQuest 2 Standard (252).jpg
    215.3 KB · Views: 1