War Cry (Berserk Focus Effect)

Redneck34

War Cry pre Blood of Luclin was a great buff. But it was sadly nerfed it oblivion by about 80%. With how much cb and cboc is given out would like to see the buff reverted back into a 5% buff of ur current cb instead of a flat 200. Other than the fighter cb buff, they truly offer nothing compared to other tanks.

Rasheti

5% of your current cb is an insane amount for one buff to give. During combat you're looking at 50k cb on a decent group, 5% of that is 2.5k cb. I agree that war cry should be buffed, but that's two whole cboc items. 2% of current cb is a lot less game breaking at around 1k cb while still being a big buff.

Redneck34

5% of your current cb is an insane amount for one buff to give. During combat you're looking at 50k cb on a decent group, 5% of that is 2.5k cb. I agree that war cry should be buffed, but that's two whole cboc items. 2% of current cb is a lot less game breaking at around 1k cb while still being a big buff.
Well tbf the 5% is what it was before that’s why I mention it but yeah I agree it’s a lot, 2% or even 1% would be solid still