Test Server Guide Events

Yareth

Senior Guide
Greetings, Citizens of Test!

The Guide Program may use this thread to alert you to upcoming planned Guide Events being hosted on the Test Server. If you want to be in the loop 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, click "Watch" button on the right-hand side of the thread, just above the body of the first post. You will receive emails/alerts any time a new post is made to that thread!

Guide Event Disclaimer:
Please remember that the actors for these events are players just like you who volunteer their time in the Volunteer Guide Program and events may be canceled or delayed without notice. In the event of a delayed or cancelled event, we will make every effort to inform you of the cancelation or delay.

All times shown are considered Pacific Time unless otherwise stated

Interested in joining the Volunteer Guide Program?
Need a short link to share with friends in-game? https://tinyurl.com/EQ2TestEvents

Last edited:

Yareth

Senior Guide
Greetings to you, citizens of Test!

Voices are calling from beyond in need of help with some lost souls in the realm of the living. Visit Obol Plains on Thursday, 04/11/2024 around 5pm Pacific time to lend your aid.

Kuulei

Greetings to you, citizens of Test!

Voices are calling from beyond in need of help with some lost souls in the realm of the living. Visit Obol Plains on Thursday, 04/11/2024 around 5pm Pacific time to lend your aid.
I wonder if they would notice me missing from raid :unsure:
Looks like I will have to miss it your visit. :cry:

Yareth

Senior Guide
I wonder if they would notice me missing from raid :unsure:
Looks like I will have to miss it your visit. :cry:

I'm so sorry, friend. The team here on Test does our best to make sure we pick some good times - in this case, we were tried to pick a time when most people would be off work.

The Test community is very small and it can be hard for us to judge the best time for everyone. We are always open to suggestions and requests, though we may not be able to accommodate every single one.

If anyone has a request, you can post it here. Someone is always watching these forums and looking for ideas!

Test Taffies

As a second shift worker bee in RL, I am so sorry I missed the Guide visiting. I will catch them one day, some weekend when they pay a visit. Thanks for taking time to visit with the folks of Test.