Sultan Daggers Cyan Adorns

Nyghtengayle

I unadorned my primary 2 handed weapon which had both Sultan/Rampaging Cyan adorns... it only game me rampaging back I did a search in my bags and it showed it was still in old weapon bag 4 slot 31 but it was not on there I even tried unadorning it again just in case... I tried zoning also did not work it's like it ate the second one.. is there anyway to get it back? other than having to go get more coins/status and repurchase.** it was on my toon Nyghtmezzer FYI

Last edited:

Taled

okay I have sent in a petition request now.... thanks for the help Taled.
No problem - If you don't want to wait, you *can* also buy them at the status vendor in Raj'Dur Plateaus, but that's assuming you have the coins/etc. If the item actually disappeared they should give it back to you, though.

Nyghtengayle

No problem - If you don't want to wait, you *can* also buy them at the status vendor in Raj'Dur Plateaus, but that's assuming you have the coins/etc. If the item actually disappeared they should give it back to you, though.
I know but I dont have the coins..... I would have to go run weeklies so I am hoping they do the right thing and give me my adorn back since it is status and coin.. we shall see