Start it tomorrow already :)

Siren

The forums will be down on Thursday from 9am PST/Noon EST to 11am PST/2PM EST. I asked on Discord if that would be a problem for starting beta, as we don't know what time it starts, and Denmum said:

DenmumYesterday at 10:50 PM​

The forums "should" be back up an hour before the beta begins.

So not sure how much earlier than that the beta download will be available, but probably not much earlier. Nobody wants to be downloading the previous beta by accident, though, ugh.

teivos

The forums will be down on Thursday from 9am PST/Noon EST to 11am PST/2PM EST. I asked on Discord if that would be a problem for starting beta, as we don't know what time it starts, and Denmum said:

DenmumYesterday at 10:50 PM​

The forums "should" be back up an hour before the beta begins.

So not sure how much earlier than that the beta download will be available, but probably not much earlier. Nobody wants to be downloading the previous beta by accident, though, ugh.
the origins beta is already active, but it has received patches. It's internal only atm clearly.

Rijacki

I have to work in office tomorrow afternoon so I plan to kick off the download at noon before I head into the office but I won't be able to play until after 7 (I'm in Pacific time zone). I am so sad I have to wait.