Shadows Tree AA - Nature's Aura

Sonnenne

Building off of the Glacial Assault thread, I would like to see this buff overhauled to make it matter again whether you choose to be a hybrid healer or a pure healing.. healer.

+Heal Amount: 10% => 150 effectiveness to profession healing abilities (Feedback number)
-Recovery Time of Beneficial Spells: 50% => Leave in place
Critical Heal Bonus: 5%: => Remove, does nothing in current statistics
+Casting and reuse time of hostile spells: 15%: => Remove, this is negated simply by having 115% casting and reuse speed from gear (or don't, feedback!)
-Damage of hostile spells: -20% potency => Decreases effectiveness of hostile profession abilities by 100

ADD: a proc that will grant 15% Damage Reduction to the group on a beneficial spell cast. Shooting for 50-75% uptime on the triggering parameters.

Chath

I'd honestly lean towards full uptime for 15% or keep 50-75% uptime but with a larger amount of DR (say 15% for full uptime, 50-75% uptime for 30-25% DR?). DR is extremely powerful because it's additive, but if a heal stance isn't somehow reducing the amount of damage players take it doesn't really do anything right now because we're all overhealing for so much. That could always change in the future if they greatly change player health or massively reduce heals with zonewide debuffs, but at least for now I think we really want to double-down on these effects to make it a viable alternative for fights in which players can die.