Shadebringer

CSP84

Absolutely not. I do understand the sentiment behind this request.

However and historically has Storm of Arrows, and therefore Shadebringer, always been the Ranger's "Workhorse". That means it is a high parsing single target ability, as well as a small group AE and Named with 3-4 adds high parsing ability.

I would like to think that Caith would either downgrade the damage and or not making it not being effected by the Salvo Endline Ability if he were to add more targets blue aoe con.

Now, if you would ask to bump the damage of Natural Selection, reduce the casting time, or change it to being effected by the Salvo Endline Ability, than we would have an agreement.

Shadebringer is where it needs to be.

Tegan

What if the Ranger got an ability (sorta like Singular Focus) that made all of the ranged CAs into blue AoEs? Damage for each CA would be cut in half (or some appropriate amount) and max targets would be 4 or 5? This could be toggled on/off. Multiple Focus!

Vlkodlak

I am all about increasing a classes DPS, but I agree this is a terrible idea. Shadebringer is the strongest it has ever been, it definitely does not need to be increased, or changed how it works. Rangers have other blue aoe's that they can make work of just fine.