Seru and Mithanel Marr

Celestia

Has Marr ever tried punishing Seru for the brainwashing he did to the people in Sanctus Seru? I don't remember much about that in the BoL timeline. I remember what you guys said about the raid, but before that, had there ever been a point where Marr tried to intervene?

Cusashorn

Never has, probably never will. Luclin herself makes sure to keep her moon hidden from everyone's eyes, especially the other gods. It's highly probable that Mithanial Marr has no knowledge of Sanctus Seru's existence.
Marr has a track record of being... Unable to help his followers anyway. The Curse of Befallen and Innoruuk's Curse on the Frogloks of Guk were two events that he either didn't or couldn't do anything to counteract.

Cusashorn

Well that's sad. :( Luclin is the Goddess that came out of the snake's body at the end of RoS, correct?

Yes, she was absorbed into Emperor Ssraeshza's body while he usurped her power. She is the Goddess of Darkness and Secrets, so even interacting with other deities is something she would never want. She just wants to be left alone, and that means not interacting with other deities, much less divulging information unless she absolutely has to.

Celestia

Interesting. So I’m taking it that because she kept even that secret, the end of the world doesn’t bother her. I do wonder how exactly much she knows. Probably a whole lot of information that she just sits on. I’m very very bad with secrets 😂 I would hate to be in that position.

Kaitheel

EQ2 Dev -Live events, Lore & Quests
Staff member
Developer
Not even Druzzil Ro knew what was going to happen, and she's the one who caused the time split. Luclin is the keeper of Secrets. She wouldn't divulge such information to anyone even if she had known ahead of time.
Exactly. Which she didn't. She didn't know it was going to happen. Emperor Ssraeshza was the only one with that knowledge and well, we know what he did with it!

~ Kaitheel

Cusashorn

Interesting. So I’m taking it that because she kept even that secret, the end of the world doesn’t bother her. I do wonder how exactly much she knows. Probably a whole lot of information that she just sits on. I’m very very bad with secrets 😂 I would hate to be in that position.

She claimed her moon for herself. She ultimately intends on forcing any Norrathian who ended up on Luclin to either flee or die... sooner or later. The Combine Empire factions of Sanctus Seru, Fordel Midst, Katta Castellum, the Vah Shir, the Shissar, the Diaku, the Shadel Bandits... eventually she wants to return Luclin to be pure where only *HER* followers (the Akhevans) are allowed to exist and continue to worship her.
Quite frankly, Norrath itself could be destroyed and she wouldn't care as long as she has her moon.