In Progress Season 6 more concise bug list

Elostirion

Scrounging the Stronghold has the Unpredictable trait as both positive and negative.
The Artisanal trait is requested on 7 quests and is apparently on zero minions.
The Barterer trait is asked for on 8 quests. And it is present on only one Celestial minion.
The Ingenuity trait is asked for on 5 quests. And it is present on only one Celestial minion. And it is the SAME Celestial minion as Barterer

Kander

Lead Designer
Staff member
Developer
Scrounging the Stronghold has the Unpredictable trait as both positive and negative.
The Barterer trait is asked for on 8 quests. And it is present on only one Celestial minion.
The Ingenuity trait is asked for on 5 quests. And it is present on only one Celestial minion. And it is the SAME Celestial minion as Barterer

I have fixes for all of these going in on May 7th.

Gharyn

What about the Vile trait? It's on Scrounging the Stronghold and I haven't seen an agent for it. And it's not on any of the other missions I have though I'm still missing a few.

Elostirion

What about the Vile trait? It's on Scrounging the Stronghold and I haven't seen an agent for it. And it's not on any of the other missions I have though I'm still missing a few.
There are 3 quests that request Vile and one minion which has it (Darkmail Gauntlets).

Nunja

While overseer's are being looked at...I got Scrounging the Stronghold and it has unpredictable as both attribute needed on agent and as a mishap ?????

axxis32

While overseer's are being looked at...I got Scrounging the Stronghold and it has unpredictable as both attribute needed on agent and as a mishap ?????
To be honest, that seems logical... What IS the name of the trait? Unpredictable, right? As in, you never know when or if it will be beneficial or not.