SCLR

Sandx

Can we please, please, please, get whoever was in charge of this contest, their link pulled over from the old forum format? I cannot access it NY LONGER and need some information off it?

Many thanks, Sandx Oftime Maj'Dul Server

Spextasy

A New Year has begun, and after a couple months of trying to decide what my next challenge should be, I have finally decided on what I think is a fun and interesting concept!

Your challenge is pretty straightforward and only has 1 static rule.

The Challenge : Sitcom Living Rooms

The Rule : The entry MUST be based off of a living room from a Sitcom.

This can encompass anything from Seinfeld to Friends, from The Big Bang Theory to Roseanne or even go old school and do something like Happy Days or even I Love Lucy!
;)

(Actors and books are highly encouraged!)

That is literally the only rule this time around.

However, unlike my last challenge there WILL be prizes. With that being said, this challenge will only be open on Maj'Dul, Skyfire, Halls of Fate, Thurgadin, Isle of Refuge and Antonia Bayle, as those are the only servers I have prize money on. (Unless some kindly soul would like to donate prize money for Test, Kael Drakkel, and Varsoon.)

First prize will be 100M plat.
Second prize 50M plat.
Third prize 20M plat.
There will be potentially also be an honorary mention. (Which will also be rewarded a prize of undetermined plat.)

Want to help out but not commit to an entry? I will be accepting donations for plat prizes on any server! Simply mail the plat donation to Shanette on your server and it will be added to the Prize Reward Fund.
;)

The Challenge is open to solo decorators, pairs, or teams. And there are no sign ups, you may begin decorating as soon as you read this post. The end date will be August 30th. (That's right. 6 months to decorate at your leisure!) However if you finish early and want to publish, please feel free to do so, Just be sure to let me know the following details:

House Name : (with or without SCLR)
City :
Address or Location :
Owner / Decorator :
Sitcom of your Choice :
Any additional notes you want included :

If you like you can include SCLR in your published home name, but it is not totally necessary. However, if you would like your home video toured, please
email the home, location, and title to shanettesnow2004@yahoo.com

Last edited:

Xxtacii

Finished my house today!

House Name : Little House on the Prairie by Xxtacii
City : Qeynos
Address or Location : Sands of Renewal Home Maj'Dul server
Owner / Decorator : Xxtacii
Sitcom of your Choice : Little House on the Prairie
Any additional notes you want included : Use the downstairs, inside the house for the contest!

Thank you!!
Xx

Last edited:

Uwkete-of-Crushbone

Finished my house today!

Address or Location : Sands of Renewal Home
Any additional notes you want included : Use the downstairs, inside the house for the contest!

Thank you!!
Xx
Hey, Xx! Long time no see! :D 👋

And knowing me, I'll probably need every ounce of time we have... X-P

Which server? :)

Uwk

Spextasy

Finished my house today!

Address or Location : Sands of Renewal Home Maj'Dul server

Thank you!!
Xx
I am so excited to see this! I don't think I've ever seen a home based on LHotP before, (unless I'm misremembering...which is totally possible :ROFLMAO:) but it sounds charming and fun! 🥰