Remove No Beneficial Effect from Wendigo

Sentrasia

Mystic DPS is sorely lacking. Both our spells and their CA conversions are low damage. Rabies (AA), Polar Fire and Palisade are our only real sources of DPS outside ascensions.

We used to do well with auto attack, in part because we had the boost from Wendigo. Now there are too many cures to be able to maintain Wendigo for it's full duration. Changing Wendigo to either be an until canceled buff without the No Beneficial effect or leaving it as a temp buff and just removing the No Beneficial Effect would let us spec back into auto attack build to bring our DPS up some more again.

With auto attack not being great on most mobs anyway (unless you're in a group built entirely for it) it wouldn't be game breaking and wouldn't raise mystic DPS excessively. It would however give us a small boost to maybe bring us more in line.

mikiee

Mystic DPS is sorely lacking. Both our spells and their CA conversions are low damage. Rabies (AA), Polar Fire and Palisade are our only real sources of DPS outside ascensions.

We used to do well with auto attack, in part because we had the boost from Wendigo. Now there are too many cures to be able to maintain Wendigo for it's full duration. Changing Wendigo to either be an until canceled buff without the No Beneficial effect or leaving it as a temp buff and just removing the No Beneficial Effect would let us spec back into auto attack build to bring our DPS up some more again.

With auto attack not being great on most mobs anyway (unless you're in a group built entirely for it) it wouldn't be game breaking and wouldn't raise mystic DPS excessively. It would however give us a small boost to maybe bring us more in line.
I agree I don’t think either would push us into the overpowered dps as auto attack in general has been nerfed to the ground.

Gossling

Having previously played a defiler the dog made a huge difference. I get that mystics bring buffs to the table instead, so our “benefit” to the group is the buffs as opposed to any dps. But as of now I do virtually no dps at all with any skills but ascension. Wendigo does help when cast but if you are healing through stacking mechanics then I am lucky to keep it up for a second or two before having to toggle it off. I vote for until cancelled since auto attack is pretty much dead (again) but if not then definitely for the temp duration without the no beneficial. This way we would at least be able to cure while trying to squeeze in one or two spells.

Bentenn

If all healers are playing it goes like this usually for dps atm
Inquisitor, Channeler
Warden
Mystic
Defiler
Fury
Templar
Now we know half of that list aren't raiding with the other, etc. I've played with most in 2 different raid forces and that's usually will be the order. What are we trying to bring the TOP recruited and played healer in line with?

I did post that all mystic debuffs need to be fixed, but it got lots of negative votes on it. Don't fix our crap debuffs, but do please give us more DPS, just like the other 24 classes are asking for.

People really need to post what is truly wrong with classes and what could use fixing, not just give me more DPS, which is what ever class has asked for.

Could all support/heals/tanks use DPS boost, sure, but there are a lot of all their spells/ca's/debuffs that could be fixed to help groups/raids more as well and not being talked about at all.

mikiee

I think the reason why people didn’t like the changes to the debuffs me not being one of them is because really we are more the buffer defiler is more the debuffer and our dps has been down even auto attack is nerfed way more than any other class. I agree every classes aa need a overhaul but I think that’s a far way out overall class balance is going to be a long and tedious process if I crunched all the numbers looked at all the aa im sure we can be sitting here for a whole chapter book. While I believe that if they fix our wendigo it would be a quicker fix considering it’s our epic 2.0 which we can barely use for full duration esp if solo healing and defilers is their dog which is accumulating for 30%+ of their parse.

Aeras

If all healers are playing it goes like this usually for dps atm
Inquisitor, Channeler
Warden
Mystic
Defiler
Fury
Templar
Now we know half of that list aren't raiding with the other, etc. I've played with most in 2 different raid forces and that's usually will be the order. What are we trying to bring the TOP recruited and played healer in line with?

I did post that all mystic debuffs need to be fixed, but it got lots of negative votes on it. Don't fix our crap debuffs, but do please give us more DPS, just like the other 24 classes are asking for.

People really need to post what is truly wrong with classes and what could use fixing, not just give me more DPS, which is what ever class has asked for.

Could all support/heals/tanks use DPS boost, sure, but there are a lot of all their spells/ca's/debuffs that could be fixed to help groups/raids more as well and not being talked about at all.
My level 125 crate geared defiler alt kills faster in solos than my 130 T5 raid geared mystic.

Bentenn

My level 125 crate geared defiler alt kills faster in solos than my 130 T5 raid geared mystic.
Solos are a different beast in their own as Many classes could use boosts. Raidwide or group wide I still stand by the above list and have played with all classes in current raids. WE have a few hold over defilers and inquisitors lol.

mikiee

Defilers out parse mystics not even close tho.....our defiler out parses the nearest mystic (which is me atm) by a landslide 3T+ easy