Raxxyl’s Rousing Tune

Rhapsodic

This is a joke of a buff and needs an extreme tune up. At Ancient with max level Vampiric Requiem active the buff gives 141.9 Crit bonus, and increases mitigation to Elemental Nox and Arcane by 2.4k

Crit bonus amount needs to be multiplied by 10 (yes that means it needs to give 1.4k Crit bonus). Tanks, Coercers, and even some DPS classes give that much if not more AND even Field Medic adornments give the group 384 Crit Bonus.
Mitigation increase can either be taken away entirely, OR be increased by 10-20x to give 20k to 100k mit increase. That would be a 1% - 5% increase in our current resist numbers… Do I need to explain this?

This persistent buff is arguably THE DEFINING BUFF of the troubadour. It started as a buff to INT for the Mages in the group. As stats have changed it has had a few changes but this is a MUST FIX.

Scrappyz

I'd be ok with a 10x increase on the cb given. Honestly if that's seen as too OP, I'd settle for 5x increase. Little bit more than what an extra Bright/Darkfeather adorn would give and allow for some wiggle room in gear sets.

As far as resists, I thought about bringing this up last expac but never really wanted to put the effort into it at the time. I mean, I guess these are things that should stay up with the times just like any other stat so I'd say 50k to all resists from a troub's perma buff wouldn't be too unrealistic. Never know when they may use the resists mechanic again

Proto12

Like a lot of things mentioned in other posts, this buff is simply outdated. Even the aa scaling that has been added over the years (the fervor and +damage modifier) don't really mean much anymore.