Public Quest

Zizinana

Hello) Please tell me what quests need to be done to get achievements
Public Quest: Search and Destroy
Helped defeat the Primordial Malice.

Public Quest: The Crusade
Helped defend the Crusaders of Greenmist against the forces of Venril Sathir!

Cusashorn

Off the top of my head:

The three PQs in Vetrovia
The three PQs in Reign of Shadows
The three PQs in Blood of Luclin
The Water and Air PQs in Myrist (I haven't been able to tackle any of the PQs from the elemental zones to know if they contribute anything at all)
The PQs in Coliseum of Valor have a required minimum player requirement just to enter. Never been able to run them.
The Lake of Ill Omen PQ in Kylong Plains rewarded me with an achievement when I ran it a few years back, but I've never been able to tackle the Jalad'Dar one in Fens or the Iksar Statue in Jarsath.

Zizinana

Off the top of my head:

The three PQs in Vetrovia
The three PQs in Reign of Shadows
The three PQs in Blood of Luclin
The Water and Air PQs in Myrist (I haven't been able to tackle any of the PQs from the elemental zones to know if they contribute anything at all)
The PQs in Coliseum of Valor have a required minimum player requirement just to enter. Never been able to run them.
The Lake of Ill Omen PQ in Kylong Plains rewarded me with an achievement when I ran it a few years back, but I've never been able to tackle the Jalad'Dar one in Fens or the Iksar Statue in Jarsath.
Hello. This is not exactly what I asked about. All the public quests you wrote about were created by us, there are no problems with them.

But these two public quests
Public Quest: Search and Destroy
Public Quest: The Crusade

I just can’t find information about them. Where and how often do they take place?

Cusashorn

The only PQ I can think of that involves Venril Sathir is the one in Obulous Frontier from the Kunark Ascending signature questline where you ultimately complete a PQ to finally banish Venril Sathir and Xygoz to another dimension. I've only ever ran it twice, and it was when someone was on a step to activate it for the quest update.

Cyrrena

The only PQ I can think of that involves Venril Sathir is the one in Obulous Frontier from the Kunark Ascending signature questline where you ultimately complete a PQ to finally banish Venril Sathir and Xygoz to another dimension. I've only ever ran it twice, and it was when someone was on a step to activate it for the quest update.
I am missing almost all of the ones you are Cusashorn.