Priest Dragon AA - Litany of Destruction

Aeras

Adding 5 WDB to a self buff or 10% CB and stamina to your pet isn't worth putting 10 points in. I would like to see this scale with level. This AA is on more healers than just the mystic.

Attachments

• screenshot.png
    screenshot.png
    68.8 KB · Views: 11

Zhevally

This is a weird AA because it buff spells granted different AA, but the original spells also don't do much either for most of us.
The original AA was obviously set up with the intentions for specific classes to use a specific one of the 3 spells granted, which is clear as not all priests even have pets for sacred follower.

View attachment 58
(the 3 spells without the tiny boost litany of destruction provides, for anyone else looking to avoid respeccing to remind themselves of what these spells did)

I always thought the Litany of Destruction AA was odd because it left off a buff to Casting Expertise altogether.
I would love to see Litany of Destruction changed to provide a meaningful buff to all 3 of the Litany of Combat spells, bringing them inline with current stat values.

Last edited:

Aeras

I just
This is a weird AA because it buff spells granted different AA, but the original spells also don't do much either for most of us.
The original AA was obviously set up with the intentions for specific classes to use a specific one of the 3 spells granted, which is clear as not all priests even have pets for sacred follower.

View attachment 58
(the 3 spells without the tiny boost litany of destruction provides, for anyone else looking to avoid respeccing to remind themselves of what these spells did)

I always thought the Litany of Destruction AA was odd because it left off a buff to Casting Expertise altogether.
I would love to see Litany of Destruction changed to provide a meaningful buff to all 3 of the Litany of Combat spells, bringing them inline with current stat values.
I just put up a change to the Litany of Destruction lines in the Priest Shadows tree. It all needs changed.

Chath

I don't disagree that it's bad and should probably be adjusted, but with priest damage being as pathetic as it is I don't think that any sort of self-only stat buffs will move the needle that much. I'd generally prefer to prioritize more impactful elements of our contribution than our personal damage such as group buffs or combat mit debuffs, especially for priests that are far weaker in terms of what they bring to the table (inquisitors, channelers, etc).