Prestige AA: Illusionary vigor needs stat increase

Xavion

This AA needs a drastic potency and fervor overcap increase. At this moment it only gives 1 potency and 0.3 fervor overlap per stack for a max of 25 potency and 7.5 fervor overcap at max stacks which is way too low given modern stats.

Would be much more useful if this was buffed to 1,500 potency per stack for 37.5k pot at 25 stacks and 2 fervor overcap per stack for a max of 50 fervor overcap at 25 stacks.

The whole buff it self becomes dispelled if any group member dies making it reset the stacks making the increase worth it for the risk you can have on any death.

Jrox

Funny, I would suggest it go to 2,500 potency per stack and 8 FOC per stack. At full potential reaching 62.5K Pot and 200FOC. This is more in line with what other classes are pumping out. This makes it worth the risk vs. reward and puts Illy's back on the raid teams, where they belong rather than 4 coercers in every raid.

Just my 2 cents.

Xavion

i mean sure that would definitely get more illys wanted im not sure of the coe version but if this is a unique from their version ya that would be quite good