PoM Tradeskill XP

Thumper7213

turned in this ticket "Not getting TS XP. Went through a stitch in time part 2 got no XP mid zone at wiki step 10. Turned in to Varig ro and got 3 levels. >( I was running a potion, full vitality and have a 200% veteran bonus. This character should have gone from level 2 to lvl 13ish. Why did I not get mid zone XP and why did I get next to no XP for the whole quest? this is rediculous. What can be done to fix it?"
They said that it was working just fine. Am I the only one that sees a problem with this? I got 3 levels!!

Evilary

They nerfed the experience you get from the stitch in time series to ignore bonus experience. I don't agree with it but that's what they decided to do.

I wish they would unlock Chaos Descending to be available at 100 so you could pick your poison so to speak. Instead, you have to run the stitch in time series and deal with the nerfed experience changes they put in a while back.

Thumper7213

Thank you for the info but I did this on 3 toons in the last 6-8 weeks and they zipped right on through. I really appreciate your help, thank you!