Poisonous Plan

HOF-Topo

Granted it's difficult to gauge the value of debuffs (combat mit in this case), ACT rates the damage very low. Doubling the 13.6 sec duration would make it more useful.

For clarity this ability should be double the cmit reduction it does. And about increase the damage by around 10x if not more just to bring it from bottom of parse to the middle.

Silverman1

1713805616309.png

For those curious for the comparison...
PP does about 0.05% of parse... and Tracing does like 10%
Tracing does everything PP does except better. Its more CMIT its more % dmg increase (all dmg vs just phsyical)
PP needs like a 150x increase to do what TW does..
Dont come crying saying "BUT ITS AN ASSASSIN IT SHOULDNT PARSE LIKE ONE" i get that but TW does everything PP does but better.
and the assassin has plenty of other things that would keep it above brig even IF Posionous Plan got a 150x dmg increase to make PP do the same 10% of a brigs parse..
Not to even mention that TW has 100% uptime vs 15% uptime on PP...
So my request for PP is to

- increase it by 150x its current dmg OR -increase it by 50x and increase its duration to be 100% uptime. (justification for this from my data is TW hits about 3x as often as PP - so 3x less dmg than the 150 = 50x)

and

- add % dmg increase to all dmg

Last edited:

Chath

Agree with all of the above. Giving it full uptime and greatly increasing its damage seems sensible to me, and I think the CMIT and damage reduction debuff should be the strongest from any class: they're brigands, and debuffing should be what they're the best at, full stop. I'd say triple the combat mit debuff, double the physical damage increase, and add all-damage increase at triple the current value of the physical increase. Complete agreement on it having full uptime (probably just using the assassin reuse/duration numbers?)

Jrox

View attachment 426

For those curious for the comparison...
PP does about 0.05% of parse... and Tracing does like 10%
Tracing does everything PP does except better. Its more CMIT its more % dmg increase (all dmg vs just phsyical)
PP needs like a 150x increase to do what TW does..
Dont come crying saying "BUT ITS AN ASSASSIN IT SHOULDNT PARSE LIKE ONE" i get that but TW does everything PP does but better.
and the assassin has plenty of other things that would keep it above brig even IF tracing wound got a 150x dmg increase to make PP do the same 10% of a brigs parse..
Not to even mention that TW has 100% uptime vs 15% uptime on PP...
So my request for PP is to

- increase it by 150x its current dmg OR -increase it by 50x and increase its duration to be 100% uptime. (justification for this from my data is TW hits about 3x as often as PP - so 3x less dmg than the 150 = 50x)

and

- add % dmg increase to all dmg
I like the comparison to TW and makes good sense. However, I thought he posted somewhere about not doing % damage-based increases.

But I do like the idea and think this is a definite win for Brigs!