please make Hold The Line do something useful, hate component is too low

i was doing some testing in group zones, even with near 200 percent self buffed hate, alone tanking some mobs....i was able to crit for about 20 Billion hate.....thats nothing in todays world. Ok yeah i didnt have amazing crit bonus, like 32K but still...try critting for 500 Billion hate, now we got something...otherwise its ok, the other thing you could do is turn it from block/get hit to hate proc on attack...that would work well too! Thank You

Rhynoch

I would ask what your aggression skill is? Get some of the new Zimaran Scroll of Evading snacks that give 10k boost to aggression. It will make all your taunts significantly better.

Arclite

i was doing some testing in group zones, even with near 200 percent self buffed hate, alone tanking some mobs....i was able to crit for about 20 Billion hate.....thats nothing in todays world. Ok yeah i didnt have amazing crit bonus, like 32K but still...try critting for 500 Billion hate, now we got something...otherwise its ok, the other thing you could do is turn it from block/get hit to hate proc on attack...that would work well too! Thank You
Even with 200 hate aggro can bounce around easily if you have a) hard parsing players in group and b) hard parsing players who just know the game enough to pad their parses at the expense of knowing how tanking works. The way Caith did the math on the 300% hate calculation just points at the direction of needing to be close to that target of 300% hate to be able to fully maximize the benefit. Not sure if he intended that or just like a gazillion things wrong with mechanics, it is yet another oversight.

Hold the line does decent numbers at Ancient level but you need to look at your other stats as well. Champion's interception is by far our biggest threat generator so use that a lot. It works little by way of group damage reduction these days but works nicely just a threat bump.

If they let fervor apply to our taunts, a lot of these issues could be ameliorated but for an unknown reason they refuse to do that.