Player character books

Loremaester

I made this book shortly after Kael Drakkel came out and our guild ran Spirits of the Lost. it was our first raid on KD, and after spending the time to get access to SotL, I got stuck outside after trying to get someone else in:

First Lore Book of <The Smoke Shop> on Kael Drakkel:
.......................................................................................................................................................................
It was shortly after Erollisi day when the portals first opened. Rifts in the fabric of space and time, gateways to some other plane of existence. The gnomes and erudites had studied them for weeks, but in the end there was only one way to find out where they led. Many brave souls ventured into these interplanar rifts unaware of what was on the other side. I was part of this vanguard into the new world, carrying the heraldry of <The Smoke Shop> into whatever dimensional abominations layed before us.
To our absolute astonishment though, this new realm looked identical to the one we knew and understood. The same landmarks, same cities, same buildings, same people, same problems... In nearly all respects indistinguishable from our home. But it was not the same, it was completely.... entirely.... different.
The second we passed through the portal we were imbued with monumental strength. Every commoner from outlaws to farmhands suddenly had the power of an epic hero. We could feel the invigorating aether flow through our veins, empowering our bodies and minds. However, no matter how powerful we felt, we somehow always found ourselves equally challenged in battle, regardless of the skill or experience of our opponent. Sewer rats bit with the ferocity of dragons, gnolls shook the ground like giants. Every encounter with another being in this realm could lead to your demise. There are no places to hide behind weak opponents here, and no shortcuts to stealing wealth from the old and gray. Everything was on even Keel.
<The Smoke Shop> guild was represented proudly by several of us first through the gate. we set up a base of operations in Freeport and quickly grew in size and influence, recruiting the mightiest warriors from across this realm and uniting them under our smoky rose banner.
We came with conquest in our hearts, looking for any righteous crusade we could rally behind. We found this cause in the enslavement of the Froglok race. This land was not as enlightend as our own, and still treated this race as inferior slaves. We collectively decided to make it our responsibility to, in the name of <The Smoke Shop>, release this race from their subjugation and to banish their enslaver, the evil Lord Venekor, from this realm.
As loremaester of the guild, the task of researching how exactly to do this fell on my shoulders. I worked tirelessly looking through what little lore I could acquire, but was at a loss. unitl I happened to be walking by the Freeport Militia house and i heard feint croaks coming from its foundation. imprisoned in a cell deep within that jail I found a froglok who told me of the lost village of Kugup, a haven for exiled froglok who had escaped enslavement. There resided a froglok chieften who had knowledge of how to enter Cazic Thule's temple. As the original builders of the temple, the frogoks were intimately knowledgeable of all its secrets. He was hesitant of my intentions at first, and reluctant to disclose what he knew, but after making some fly beer and helping a froglok child find her lost teddy bear, I was finally able to gain his trust, and he told me everything he knew about the dangers and pitfalls of the Lost Temple of Cazic Thule.
Rallying a raid force was easy, as there were plenty of newly-empowered Smoke Shop adventurers looking for a fight. Guild Leader Guiseppe was the battlefield commander, and he led our force of champions through the gates of the temple, ready to overthrow the tyranny of Lord Venekor through whatever violent means nessesary.
It wasn't long though before the problems came. One of our adventurers was trapped outside the temple, the doors having been sealed shut on her. In an attempt to get to her, I crawled through a crack in the wall near the door. I, however, am not the same svelte 200 year old gnome I used to be, and I somehow managed to wedge myself firmly into the wall crevase.
this poseds additional problems in that I was not only unable to recover our lost companion, but also that now I, the loremaester and researcher into this lost temple, was unable to help or instruct our raid force as to how to banish the dragon lord! It was our guild leader Guiseppe that tinkered a brilliant solution to the problem, and although I was unable to assist the raid with my spells, I would still be able to communicate with them and direct them through the traps created by Cazic Thule to keep intruders out of his sanctum.
Through a combination of communication and strong teamwork, the guild was able to navagate Venekor’s Labyrinth, Slay the mighty dragon lord, and free the Froglok race in this realm. (I was later dug out of the wall)
A phenomenal showing of guile and resolution by our guildmates in this new trying world. And although we were quick to make our mark in this new plane, there are plenty more adventures for <The Smoke Shop> that lie ahead.

Forestchild

I created a couple of book, for my characters with a type of biography on their life, if you want to read them.

They are in the Drunder Guildhall. Dirtnappin Powerhogs on Skyfire. Antonia Docks. Right in the Center as you zone into the hall, You'll see a house actor of my Mystic, sitting behind a desk with a bookcase next to him. Books are on the shelf. There's like 7 of them.

I also; had my Sage make a couple of books that i sold on the broker years ago, that basically told you how to make plat. All it said inside was get a player-made book and write "how to make plat on the broker". and I sold it for 10k each. Actually made around 650k when I stopped if I remember correctly.

Forestchild

I would post them, but 7 books that are like 3-4 pages long. would be too much.. hehe..

I'm working on my website with the characters and stuff I'll add it there for reference. Link is under the Eq2U picture.