Planes of Prophecy T4 Bosses

Ronoc

Me and a group are going to begin going through the PoP raid zones, and we need information, particularly about the T4 bosses. We recently wiped out Shard of Hate and got to Innoruuk, where we got death touched instantly. This message appeared when we died: "Innoruuk notices that play is not protected from deific magic, play has been DEATHTOUCHED!" We believe there may be some special crafted weapon from the xpac that needs to be used, or a full black adorn set, or a level 10 Planar Weapon, or something to be able to avoid the deathtouch. Does anyone even remember this xpac's raids? We did some hunting on our own from talking to people, and they seem to be mistaking Chaos Descending for this xpac. We know that you need special weapons to damage the elemental gods there, and are not referring to that. If anyone knows the answer to being able to kill Innoruuk, Manaetic Behemoth, Bertoxxulous, Agnarr, Rheumus, and Solusek Ro that would be great!

Xavion

kill a t3 named from a chaos descending mythical raid and you can get a black void adorn that will cover the adorn check

Ronoc

kill a t3 named from a chaos descending mythical raid and you can get a black void adorn that will cover the adorn check
is that the requirement? i need a black adorn? what about the level 10 planar weapon? i swear that was part of it too, or is it completely irrelevant?

Benj

PoP had black adorns for each armor slot. One of them drops from the last T1 named in Innovation, but the rest are purchased with raid coins. You can check them out on the currency merchant in Coliseum of Valor if you want the exact text and price. I can't say whether the CD black adorns will work in PoP, as I never cleared PoP.

Ronoc

PoP had black adorns for each armor slot. One of them drops from the last T1 named in Innovation, but the rest are purchased with raid coins. You can check them out on the currency merchant in Coliseum of Valor if you want the exact text and price. I can't say whether the CD black adorns will work in PoP, as I never cleared PoP.
so the full black adorn set will grant me the protection?

Benj

so the full black adorn set will grant me the protection?
If I remember correctly, yes. It's been a while since I've looked at those adorns. If they do, then they'll have an effect that says "protects the wearer from deific energies" or something like that.

Ronoc

If I remember correctly, yes. It's been a while since I've looked at those adorns. If they do, then they'll have an effect that says "protects the wearer from deific energies" or something like that.
alright, thanks!

Zizinana

Me and a group are going to begin going through the PoP raid zones, and we need information, particularly about the T4 bosses. We recently wiped out Shard of Hate and got to Innoruuk, where we got death touched instantly. This message appeared when we died: "Innoruuk notices that play is not protected from deific magic, play has been DEATHTOUCHED!" We believe there may be some special crafted weapon from the xpac that needs to be used, or a full black adorn set, or a level 10 Planar Weapon, or something to be able to avoid the deathtouch. Does anyone even remember this xpac's raids? We did some hunting on our own from talking to people, and they seem to be mistaking Chaos Descending for this xpac. We know that you need special weapons to damage the elemental gods there, and are not referring to that. If anyone knows the answer to being able to kill Innoruuk, Manaetic Behemoth, Bertoxxulous, Agnarr, Rheumus, and Solusek Ro that would be great!
Hello) We can kill Innoruuk, but without a clear victory. We are missing something for a clear victory. I can say that Innoruk puts a debuff with stacks on the group and a fighter is needed who, theoretically, should protect the group from this debuff (if the fighter is not the target of the boss), but we have not yet understood how.

About the Manaetic Behemoth - one person must stand in the room with the instruments, otherwise during the battle a random member of the group will be transported there. You can't hit quickly - you need to complete the event. You need to pull levers in the corridors that become active during the battle. And you need to pull the right levers. we bring it to 10% - we can’t go further because there are 50 stacks on it that give stone skin and we simply don’t have time to remove it all.

Bertoxxulous requires a defiler and/or a necromancer. More details are written on my website (https://garpia.ru/archives/tag/planes-of-prophecy). We haven't killed anyone yet, because the first time we didn't have enough damage, and now we can't get through the name with spheres)))

Solusek Ro requires at least 2 heals to remove curses.

We haven’t really understood Agnarr, Rheumus yet; it has something to do with emerging spheres that need to be connected into a triangle.

Last edited:

Ronoc

Hello) We can kill Innoruuk...
thanks! we found out that you need a set of black adorns to be protected from the deathtouches and stuff. it doesnt have to be the PoP versions, you can use the CD ones as well. i would assume that you need them for the other T4s as well, not just Innoruuk. run through the raids in Chaos Descending with the raid quest that gives black adorns and you should get the set in no time. they also have a chance of dropping in Mythic ones too