Pirate's Perception Prestige AA

Miaga

This prestige AA seems a little lacklustre, the damage is not high and the proc chance is low, I think the proc chance from a combat or spell hit needs to be increased a little and the damage needs to be 2 x 3 time higher.

Xavion

agree alot of the prestige abilties are kinda lacking in opfh i think 1.5-2x the damage would be fair

Jrox

Pirate's Perception currently lasts 15 minutes. The proc chance is considerably low for the end-line ability and cost it requires in the Prestige tree, I will agree there. However, I think the damage is in line with other classes final prestige ability. I also don't believe it is getting the true Death Blow trigger chance multiplied as it is written. In my testing the rate at which this procs is always equivalent only to the base trigger chance and never greater. Fixing that could correct the entire lack luster of this ability.

With so few death blows to be had as trash mobs (adds) are becoming more and more scarce as a remedy to LAG, I don't even know if this AA ability is even worth any effort with all the other things that need to be fixed in the AA trees for the Swash and brought in line with current content.