Origins server how to join the beta?

Raeven

When the Beta becomes available, you will have to download the beta version of the game, from the login screen. Upper left corner where it shows whatever version you are playing (US English, Public Test, etc.), you will have to change that to Beta and let it download. It is downloading an entire version of the game, so it will take as much space in your computer as the original download did.

DENSER

When the Beta becomes available, you will have to download the beta version of the game, from the login screen. Upper left corner where it shows whatever version you are playing (US English, Public Test, etc.), you will have to change that to Beta and let it download. It is downloading an entire version of the game, so it will take as much space in your computer as the original download did.
Good to know about thé downloading version!(y)

Siren

Don't forget to subscribe and become a gold member; it's a paid beta.

I'm not sure what time the EQ2 Origins Beta server will become available, but the first day of beta will be May 2nd. Beta will last for 6 weeks.

Sehenry1010

Don't forget to subscribe and become a gold member; it's a paid beta.

I'm not sure what time the EQ2 Origins Beta server will become available, but the first day of beta will be May 2nd. Beta will last for 6 weeks.

Hmmm. I will be on a cruise to Mexico at that time, think they might delay it for a week and a half? =)