Old Raid Adjustments

Ronoc

Moving the old thread to the new forum:

Could we get some of the changes I've seen places get implemented in the near future? A group and I are going through Vex Thal: Labyrinth of Solace for the weapons so we can eventually go into Beyond the Veil, but the weapon requirement is still there last I checked. I've seen many other requests, such as the weapon requirements for Chaos Descending gods, a Drinal (Harrow's End) fix, some sort of adjustment for Planes of Prophecy, Luclin Scepters on a vendor, Plane of Water contested number adjustment, among others. Really want to be able to get into these zones and do them for achievements, appearance, and trophies, but the requirements on some of these makes it difficult if not impossible. Many of us would greatly appreciate even just some of these changes getting implemented in the foreseeable future. Please consider it!

Notes from comments: Zizinana is "raising an army" to do the Auwidor contested raid, and Cusashorn is still waiting on the 6 man switch in the Ice Keep raid.

any comments or other zones not mentioned above or below that would be desired to be fixed in some form at some time would be appreciated! please do something about this devs!

Forestchild

You actually should put this or copy it to the suggestions location. It would probably get more attention. I "liked" it anyways. cuz I'm with you. I solo and have a solo guild and trying to run old raid zones to get the trophy heads are impossible with some requirements. (ie~ AoM zones, AoS, BoL, CA locations, etc).

Ronoc

You actually should put this or copy it to the suggestions location. It would probably get more attention. I "liked" it anyways. cuz I'm with you. I solo and have a solo guild and trying to run old raid zones to get the trophy heads are impossible with some requirements. (ie~ AoM zones, AoS, BoL, CA locations, etc).
is there a better place to put it? i just put it back where it originally was

Zizinana

Hello) Yes.
My friends and I are gathering an army of bots to be able to go through raids in the library (water raid and rathe counsil raid) and kill Drazaak.
Ice kip is not my wish, someone else asked for it.

Of course, it would be much better if there were no restrictions on the number of players.
We are still not a tle server, and there are not many players, and there are only a few who have the desire to walk through the old zones.

Zizinana

if you are in Thurgadin - write) we will help