Suggestion New solo server

Kenn

I would like to play all the content solo. It doesn't have to be easy, I would still need to be geared up.

To get around leveling to the max and turning around to wipe it all out. There could be trigger points. Such as gain this level, defeat all these raid mobs, complete xzy signature, HQs etc, then the next expansion opens up for you.

I haven't been in a formal raid since the first expansion I think, and for me to get one person in a my group to duo some zones is an epic quest. I still love playing, but get discouraged when the quest lines start getting good, but then I can't complete them because of mechanics of needing more players.

The Lore and Legend server is fun, but not the same.

Evilary

Wasn't that the goal of the Lore and Legend server though? If it was, I'm not sure if they can do much more than that with the staff and the code they have to work with.

Aelissa

I would like to play all the content solo. It doesn't have to be easy, I would still need to be geared up.

To get around leveling to the max and turning around to wipe it all out. There could be trigger points. Such as gain this level, defeat all these raid mobs, complete xzy signature, HQs etc, then the next expansion opens up for you.

I haven't been in a formal raid since the first expansion I think, and for me to get one person in a my group to duo some zones is an epic quest. I still love playing, but get discouraged when the quest lines start getting good, but then I can't complete them because of mechanics of needing more players.

The Lore and Legend server is fun, but not the same
You can mute all the channels, turn the player names off, and treat any players on as NPC's as practice. Kind of how I play due to the age of my PC, the time zone I am able to log on in, and the internet connection ;)

Kenn

You can mute all the channels, turn the player names off, and treat any players on as NPC's as practice. Kind of how I play due to the age of my PC, the time zone I am able to log on in, and the internet connection ;)
LOL, I wasn't asking for solo to ignore people. I want to do all the content solo. Maybe if you have a raid guild it is easy for you, but I can ask in chat for days and get a couple replies asking what mob I want to kill. I like relaxed groups. I did manage to get invited to a T1 and I'm a junky geared tank. They were some uptight individuals to say the least.

Kenn

Wasn't that the goal of the Lore and Legend server though? If it was, I'm not sure if they can do much more than that with the staff and the code they have to work with.
Solo worked for awhile, but even that has parts that need help. I like the idea of doing all the stuff to open up the next expansion so the content is at the right level.

Sharakari

The Lore and Legend server is fun, but not the same
I like doing things solo myself sometimes but this seems like a bad waste of resources when we have thing like bad lag in raid zones and classes that need attention. Sorry, just my opinion.
LOL, I wasn't asking for solo to ignore people. I want to do all the content solo. Maybe if you have a raid guild it is easy for you, but I can ask in chat for days and get a couple replies asking what mob I want to kill. I like relaxed groups. I did manage to get invited to a T1 and I'm a junky geared tank. They were some uptight individuals to say the least.
Do you think the General Community will be as chatty on a solo only server where most people would just want to "solo" everything? Not sure what server you are on but I think the General Chat community is pretty helpful to those on our server where they can be.

Kenn

I like doing things solo myself sometimes but this seems like a bad waste of resources when we have thing like bad lag in raid zones and classes that need attention. Sorry, just my opinion.

Do you think the General Community will be as chatty on a solo only server where most people would just want to "solo" everything? Not sure what server you are on but I think the General Chat community is pretty helpful to those on our server where they can be.
I think a solo server would be just as chatty without the need to beg people for help. Still fun doing quest lines with others if the mobs are fairly difficult to solo, but not miserably difficult and not one shot easy. Then the quest stays at a fun pace and more social. When you don't hit a wall and making progress, things are fun. No one likes a zone you clear in 1 minute, or mobs that you need two months to get craft gems or other nonsense just to stand a small chance. I think the Origin server will have a lot of people because the pace will be fun.