New Server

Miaga

I don't think it will, but guess you never know. The original game which this server is based on did not have pvp, this was introduced later on on separate pvp only servers, so while it is possible there could be pvp I'm not sure there will be as it wouldn't give the authentic original game feel.

Last edited:

Yayoh

I'm not sure if i was still playing PvE when it first launched PvP but by the time i came over in Kingdom of Sky it had it.

I'd love an "origins" style pvp server assuming origins lives up to its promises to begin with. The largest complaint myself and a lot of people i talk to on other pvp servers just didn't like the ******** of the new stats + having the ability to spend cash for runspeed/instant masters.

If they can get it back to the original way then i think it will be a hit. PvP servers never struggle with population on launches. the interest is 100% there, but they have to deliver.

SolarFaire

Yet another thread asking the same questions answered many times. sigh. Yes, I'm aware this will probably get the bullseye thumbs down, but seriously. People try to read. I think it should be called the tl:dr syndrome. Even in the forum posts already there, you get multiple pages in the responses from people (and ratonga and others etc) asking the same thing. Look up, see the words, understand the words.