Missing Plat

Wess

I just re-subbed for Everquest II and all my Plat is gone, I don't remember how much but it was a lot. When I lost All Access, did that go somewhere, or is it just gone? Currently have 5 silver and 16 copper. I had sold a few of those Krono things right before I quit playing. This was on a level 5 if that matters?

Necro1969

I do not know what the "rules" are now for this, but when I let my old second accnt lapse, and it went into ftp status, I either went to a banker, or a merchant, and it zapped the plat I had on my toon down to like 5. I have no idea if it affected the other toons on the account, as there were just a couple that I never played much.

Evilary

I have gone free to play several times. My plat has never been zapped. Years ago, there was a plat limit where you couldn't earn over so much as free to play but if you were already over that limit, you still got to keep what you had. I don't even think that is active anymore.

Cyrrena

I have an account that was made on 11/04/2004, during a move and some other personal issues, that account lapsed and I had no access to the email address any longer and it went unsubbed for over 15 years. Long story short, I found the log-in info, contacted DBG about the fact that I did not have access to that email any longer, they verified me. I paid the sub and everything I had was still there, coins, items, claims, etc.

Freakycruz

I have an account that was made on 11/04/2004, during a move and some other personal issues, that account lapsed and I had no access to the email address any longer and it went unsubbed for over 15 years. Long story short, I found the log-in info, contacted DBG about the fact that I did not have access to that email any longer, they verified me. I paid the sub and everything I had was still there, coins, items, claims, etc.
Similar experience for me as well.
Came back after about 12 years to the original account from launch and all my stuff was still there.
I routinely lapse back into FTP status and come back every year or so and never had all my stuff gone.