Feedback Matri Dut Mercenary

Audric

Matri Dut is a formidable mercenary to the enemy, but to the wee folks (my ratonga, gnomes, halflings...) She's just too tall to see around even with shrink. Shrinking her a bit more would help the little ones. I do zoom out when all my characters are fighting, but she still fills the screen. My ratonga ends up trying to slice her down to size instead of the mobs. :D I seldom use her just for this reason.

GrunEQ

Sometimes on my shorties I think I haven't already shrunk them (and a few other large ones) and try shrinking them again, 😛 It would be nice to have the especially large mercs reduce even more for the small toons.

Cusashorn

If you think Matri'Dut is too big, then i suggest you don't get the new centaur or drachnid mercenaries from season 7, or the celestial centaur healer that came with the highest edition of Visions of Vetrovia.

Audric

If you think Matri'Dut is too big, then i suggest you don't get the new centaur or drachnid mercenaries from season 7, or the celestial centaur healer that came with the highest edition of Visions of Vetrovia.
I was wondering what other mercenaries were too big to see around. I'll have to save the large ones for my bigger characters! :D The new ones sound pretty cool... but I haven't purchased Vetrovia yet as I don't have anyone high enough to go there.

Cusashorn

I was wondering what other mercenaries were too big to see around. I'll have to save the large ones for my bigger characters! :D The new ones sound pretty cool... but I haven't purchased Vetrovia yet as I don't have anyone high enough to go there.

It's no longer possible to get the premium edition healer from Vetrovia-- the expansion is two years old and they don't sell it anymore. You have to buy it when it is current.