Make Reverence useful please <3

this spell came out in Desert of Flames era and was useful then, but it has been useless (but cool idea) buff for a long time. I have the ancient version and it restores health based on 302 percent power and reduces bleed thru by 5 percent. Can we change it to something useful? hate buff to the tank? damage shield? gives tank ability to smite undead mobs with a large damage proc? temporary increase to doge, parry, and defense? anything useful change would be much appreciated!

Zhevally

Reducing bleedthrough is useful as it allows our wards to do more. It fits nicely with our other single target tank buffs that provide regenerating wards and our healing through wards.
The power to health thing doesn't really do anything anymore, but the bleedthrough reduction makes up for that.

Chath

if thats the case, it should be more than 5 percent at ancient quality? 5 percent is nothing
Bleedthrough itself tends to be fairly small percentages, like 15-25% in a lot of places, and I believe 5% is being directly subtracted off of it - so it's a lot bigger than it looks. When players are fully warded these percentages are the only damage they'll actually take so it's a much more impactful value than it appears. It's been a while since I tested bleedthrough so I could be off in how the above functions, but I think that's how it works, anyway.