Maelstorm

starblast

Maelstorm's Power and heal effect used to be affected by potency making it actually a really great spell, its now just a flat amount and really not great at all... It used to fill the groups power, however even if it did % base at like 10/15% I think it would be in a much better spot then what it is now.

Chath

Maelstrom is always a full heal/full power restore when cast for me. If it was percentage based it'd be a pretty huge nerf in how it's used. It could be that if you're really undergeared, the zonewide debuff to healing amounts may be zeroing it out for you. It's less clear for me about the value of the followup ticks since everyone is normally full power after the initial hit anyway, but it seems pretty strong.

But the power restore/heal effect for at least the initial hit is absolutely affected by our stats and is pretty clutch for power restoration.

Tyrval

Yeah this is true of any power restoring class, if you take an enchanter super low in stats into heroic content they can get zero'd out by the zonewide debuff, but those spells are all stronger than the percentage gains once you get even a tiny bit of stats.

starblast

Maelstrom is always a full heal/full power restore when cast for me. If it was percentage based it'd be a pretty huge nerf in how it's used. It could be that if you're really undergeared, the zonewide debuff to healing amounts may be zeroing it out for you. It's less clear for me about the value of the followup ticks since everyone is normally full power after the initial hit anyway, but it seems pretty strong.

But the power restore/heal effect for at least the initial hit is absolutely affected by our stats and is pretty clutch for power restoration.

sorry this is a TLE post (on TLE its a 200 point power feed) its not a gear issue considering I'm in bis gear and avatar stuff lol

Would be nice if we had some sort of clarification if they want to use these forums for live or for TLE or both.

TLE is supposed to be the game back in the day to its "original state" or close to it.

Back 15 years ago was maelstrom filling up power and health? Or did that not happen until stats started actually getting high?

Dreamessa

Would be nice if we had some sort of clarification if they want to use these forums for live or for TLE or both.

TLE is supposed to be the game back in the day to its "original state" or close to it.

Back 15 years ago was maelstrom filling up power and health? Or did that not happen until stats started actually getting high?
I don't think it started being the massive feed it turned into until the zek stat boosts. It still fed SOME power/health but wasn't a full regen.