Looking for guild or group for Origins

Kenn

Timing is everything. Looking for a group of players who can play on Friday/Saturday. If we can get enough to start a guild on the Origins server that would be great. I only have two days a week that I can play for any amount of time.

Moushen

I'm looking for more of a weekend warrior guild as well. Not that I won't be on during the week, but don't want to commit to weekday raiding. Probably going to play a coercer this time, but will make my decision after beta.

Kenn

I'm looking for more of a weekend warrior guild as well. Not that I won't be on during the week, but don't want to commit to weekday raiding. Probably going to play a coercer this time, but will make my decision after beta.
Ain't nobody got time for all that! Yeah, committing to something in game is like a job. I was thinking more like have a to-do list, or example, the prismatic weapon timeline has raid A, B, C. If enough people are on that weekend and want to raid A, then check that off the list otherwise just wait until the next weekend and try again. Progress over time instead of HAVING to show up at a meeting.

Kamapoipoi

Timing is everything. Looking for a group of players who can play on Friday/Saturday. If we can get enough to start a guild on the Origins server that would be great. I only have two days a week that I can play for any amount of time.
What time zone are you on?