Looking For A Home

Valomir

Hello & Well Met All đź‘‹

I have decided, after 20 years of being alive and well, that I would like to join you all in Norrath and start playing EQ2. " Why are you just getting into the game?" you may be thinking to yourself as you read this. Allow me to explain.

I started playing WoW right after launch and was immediately addicted. Before that I had played Runescape with childhood friends and even some Adventure Quest. My adventures in Azeroth lasted for many years and I enjoyed my time there. After certain expansion I started to enjoy the game less and spent some time shopping around the MMO market. GW2, FFXIV, RIFT, New World, etc etc. LOTRO had my attention for a good while as I loved the environment, the lore, and the feeling of being immersed while questing.
Life has gone on and I've gotten older. I have a full time career, recently started a family, and have obligations outside of just gaming. That being said, I would still like to find an "old school" feeling MMO that I could spend a bit of time on and I believe EQ2 is that game. I've been watching videos, reading the forums, watched some streams, and I am enjoying all that I am seeing. I'd love to find a great Guild to call home as im starting my adventures. Ill list a bit about myself below...

I'm still undecided on which Class I'd like to start with. There is so many options and im still doing a bit of research on them. Game play wise I enjoy grouping for dungeons / raids, leveling alts, working on tradeskills & crafting, and exploring the landscapes of games. Im a casual player these days and I enjoy taking things at a slower pace. That being said, I would still like to be able to push into endgame in due time. I value a good, social Guild and would like to be among other active & friendly players. No toxicity, no elitism, and most importantly HAVE FUN.

Feel free to reply to this forum or contact me via Discord at " kylerwow ". I look forward to hearing from you and am excited to start my adventures in Norrath ⚔️

Audric

Hullo there Valomir and welcome to EQ2! From what you said, it sounds like you'll fit right in here and will find yourself a good guild. The guild I'm in is too small to warrant an invite, but I'm sure you'll find one that you'll fit right in.

Valomir

Hullo there Valomir and welcome to EQ2! From what you said, it sounds like you'll fit right in here and will find yourself a good guild. The guild I'm in is too small to warrant an invite, but I'm sure you'll find one that you'll fit right in.
Thank you for the kind words!

I've started playing on the Halls of Fate server. Feel free to reach out if you are recruiting :)

Saelfina

Valmir, Welcome to EQ2! If you haven't found a home yet, hit the U and a list of guilds, with information, will pop up. It can give you a chance to chat with recruiters from those guild to see which may fit you best.

Have fun!

Valomir

Valmir, Welcome to EQ2! If you haven't found a home yet, hit the U and a list of guilds, with information, will pop up. It can give you a chance to chat with recruiters from those guild to see which may fit you best.

Have fun!
TY for the tip! I found that menu in game today, very handy :geek: