Level 20 Jeweler Rush Orders

GrunEQ

After doing one rush order for YoD all the rush orders I tried after that will not give credit to the requested items, I tried doing 3 different orders, and none of them credited the items that were made. Halls of Fate, in the guildhall, Anurra.

Denmum

Wielder of the Rolling Pin of Doom
Staff member
Developer
Heya. This is the sort of thing that should go into the Bug Reports forum with specifics. (Name of the rush order, exact names of the items that did not get credited, etc.) so we can try to reproduce it. (And if they were combat arts, be sure you've crafted the journeyman version, not experts.)

GrunEQ

Heya. This is the sort of thing that should go into the Bug Reports forum with specifics. (Name of the rush order, exact names of the items that did not get credited, etc.) so we can try to reproduce it. (And if they were combat arts, be sure you've crafted the journeyman version, not experts.)
I had popped an experience pot and did not want to waste it, so I logged out. I'll try to be more specific and post in the proper section. Thanks!

GrunEQ

Ok, from when I originally posted to the one up above, I slept.
Do you know what sitting out in the sun for a couple of hours to watch an eclipse does? makes you stupid :oops: and I was making experts instead of journeymans o_O Well they are cheap on the broker now. Thanks so much!

Denmum

Wielder of the Rolling Pin of Doom
Staff member
Developer
Before you feel *too* stupid, let it sink in that I knew to mention the journeyman vs experts, which means you are not alone with that error. :D