Lesser Version of the Pre Order Pet

Seth

A purchasable Lesser Version of the Pre Order Pet on the marketplace would be a great idea.

The Reason I speak for this is because if you currently have a pre order pet, it is giving you approximately 16% base damage increase in the way of 90k+ primary attributes, abmod & potency.

It Could be a good way to allow some people ( those who don't currently have, or dont have the ability to purchase a preordered expansion of X amount ) to spend a little for something of a smaller comparison.

Instead of 38K Primary Attributes and 30K potency,,
Maybe 19K Primary Attributes & 15K potency
It also allows some people who are either returning or just catching up again the ability to get something decent, quick.

We already have cobalt crates, merc boxes.

So I feel it would be a nice change to actually have something you can just straight up buy instead of having to luck out on it.
Something that wouldn't break or be " necessary " to have to win, but would still have a small bit of value to a fight.

RigglyBiggly

I see no valid reason this isn't thrown on the marketplace. Same for all past pre-order items. Everything has a price and for a game that always wants more money, this is a silly thing not to have to make money.