In Plain Sight: Slight increase duration

Vlkodlak

I would like to propose an increase in duration for the AA ability In Plain Sight to a minimum of 10 seconds, but preferably 12 seconds. Currently the 7 seconds is barely usable especially during times of high server population and ever-increasing server lag. At times in the new raid zones, the ability has already expired after casting one or two abilities due to lag. The rest of the ability is fine, but the duration really should be adjusted.

On paper or on a server for just testing, the time would be ok, but in real world server lag, latency etc all adds up and 7 seconds just is way to short of time for a buff.

Thank you for your consideration.

Vlkodlak

While true, lag happens in all zones, and tweaking the duration of an ability for only a few seconds is not harming or causing an imbalance in the game. Even adjusting the duration to match that of the Rangers version of 10 seconds is not unreasonable.

Tegan

The Ranger version of 10 seconds is worthless with the current stats that it provides. Most Ranger's double click their version (Wreak Havoc) just to get the possible Sniper Shot reset. The casting speed of the Ranger's CAs are all nearly double the Assassin's and the Ranger doesn't get the benefit of 100% recovery speed. That is why the Ranger's version is slightly longer in duration.

This would just make getting a 2nd FFU chain off easier (which it is not difficult to do as is). See screenshot.
1713460830987.png

Attachments

• IPS-FFU.png
    IPS-FFU.png
    6.4 KB · Views: 4

Vlkodlak

While I appreciate the feedback, again the question asking to extend the duration slightly to 10 sec is still not unreasonable.

CSP84

While I appreciate the feedback, again the question asking to extend the duration slightly to 10 sec is still not unreasonable.

I think it is as In Plain Sight and Wreak Havoc are not even close. There is already an imbalance between this two abilities.

Last edited: