Homeshow Wishlists

Manyoshu

Let's go again then :)

Editing to ask for even more colors for the tapestry please, orange, green, white...they just are perfect for decorating.
Thanks a lot!

Last edited:

Lowretta

Gazebo (sort of) in Nek forest

Love this gazebo-ish in Nek Forest. It's actually called The Funeral Pyre, but would be great to have the basic structure (no ramps, base, or banners) for the game. Maybe for NOTD?? Thanks for considering it!!
gazebo___nek_forest___front_side_view_by_lowretta85_dh7oa5y-414w-2x.jpg
gazebo___nek_forest___top_view_by_lowretta85_dh7oa24-fullview.jpg

Denmum

Wielder of the Rolling Pin of Doom
Staff member
Developer
On another note....will items posted to the old forums still be considered for future addition to the game? Or do we need to bring them over to the new forums if we want Devs to look at them??

That is a lot of separate lists to wade through. We DO still reference them, but if there's something you really, really want, it doesn't hurt to re-ask for it over here.

Lowretta

That is a lot of separate lists to wade through. We DO still reference them, but if there's something you really, really want, it doesn't hurt to re-ask for it over here.
Thank you Mum! Time to do some digging... ;)

I'd also like to say thanks for the things that were posted to the old forum that have been added to the game, like the training dummies. **hugs**

Lowretta

A way on Housing & Leaderboards to filter by house type. For example, I want to see just the houses using the Uncanny Estate Portal or whatever to see what people have done with that particular piece of real estate.
Two thumbs up for this one Jannia - I know I've waded through the lists looking for specific "real estate" for exactly the same reason. Great suggestion!

Spextasy

Some different variations of curtains and drapes to match our many shapes / sizes / variety of windows now would be spectacular. (Some valances would also be a welcome addition!)
Also if we could get "drape or curtain" versions of some of the beautiful tapestries we have, without the top part that is kind of difficult to hide, that would be super neat. :giggle:

Aelissa

:geek:Craftable roofs and umbrellas would be lovely, and or gazebos like the one above, and the Kerran huts and gazebos.

💄
This might be a far-fetched idea or too memory-intensive unless it could be saved to the house layout file, or something like this, but it would be amazing to be able to add your favorite screenshot into a painting, or even your characters from the character selection screen.
It could also be an amazing award for going to the Hall of Fame.

👁️ AOM house. I know I have been asking this for forever- 2017, but we did get parts of it for NOTD!

🧞‍♀️ Magic Mirror for changing your character's hairstyle (shave and haircut)

👉 DECORATED BY added to the Housing and Leader Board publishing area, so decorators can get their achievements and titles for the houses they decorate, in lieu or in addition the owners who publish getting the trophy.

:coffee: (PS. I can't figure out how to delete the above posts to consolidate them so I will just add the other ideas onto this one, sorry about multiple posts, still figuring this out!)

Last edited:
Some different variations of curtains and drapes to match our many shapes / sizes / variety of windows now would be spectacular. (Some valances would also be a welcome addition!)
Also if we could get "drape or curtain" versions of some of the beautiful tapestries we have, without the top part that is kind of difficult to hide, that would be super neat. :giggle:
O. M. G. I have hated that -- ridiculous -- "burning flame" huge monstrosity on top of tapestries for quite some time now. X-P Some are actually pretty fancy, like glowing crystals; almost "frames" that fit the theme of a particular tapestry; etc., but that standard obnoxious flame thing is just awful. X-P

Especially for the Tapestry of the Steam Lord... For the others, I can maybe understand that the flame is to provide "light" to "help see the tapestry details better" (doesn't help at all, since the flame doesn't really shed light...), but usually, like a painting in a museum, the light would be better at the base, angling up (of course, if you did that with that stupid flame thing, you'd rapidly get a burning piece of cloth...), in order to get details noticed.

There is no reason for it whatsoever to exist on the Steam Lord. IT'S NOTHING BUT WATER!!! THERE ARE NO WOVEN DETAILS!! :mad:

I've been requesting that sort of thing for eons, ever since I could start making them myself and decorating with them: just rip off the stupid top flame thing from that, leave the wooden dowel(s) under it to "hang it" from, and/or even call it something else, like "Tapestry of the Steam Peasant" or "Tapestry of the Steam Serf" or whatever, if you absolutely must have a "fancy" version of it as well. X-P

Uwk

Cyrrena

Copying from old forums:

While we are in the Homeshow Wish List, I wish they would increase the number of homes we could have.

I am addicted to prestige houses but have hit the limit of 25 with Cyrrena. There are many more houses coming out or out now that I would love to buy but I am not going to relinquish ones I have already bought or claimed to get new ones. They could flag our accounts in some manner so that we could have 1 of each prestige house per character so it would be X = number of prestige houses available. Where X could increase past 25. At the same time, they could put in that if X >= 25, then City homes <=10 or some other random number for city houses.
Cyrrena, Sep 11, 2018

Hey, Spex, speaking of houses, any chance we could get your SCLR event posted here, too? :)

Uwk
still workin' hard on it! :D
(and finally realizing that should be in a different Homeshow post than here... X-P)