Holy Intercession

Yoou

Holy Intercession
Would like to see a group ward OR perhaps a DPS proc added to this to compensate for the way current content often hits for more than a player's total life. Doesn't have to be huge, and I know templar have other group wards, but it would make the spell worth casting.

Xavion

its fine for what it is if at best i could see maybe bumping up the trigger count but i don't think this should be a ward

Zhevally

We already have full time ward coverage, so another ward wouldn't help.

Honestly the real reason I don't cast that spell is because it takes so long to cast, and if I need something up besides a ward I can always hit either waters, dg, or our new epic for that coverage which don't take nearly so long to cast.

Yoou

We already have full time ward coverage, so another ward wouldn't help.

Honestly the real reason I don't cast that spell is because it takes so long to cast, and if I need something up besides a ward I can always hit either waters, dg, or our new epic for that coverage which don't take nearly so long to cast.
In the heroic 3, our ward uptime combined with total ward amount becomes an added challenge. The copernicus and the final named are very difficult for a templar to solo heal because of the script requirements. Adding an effect to Holy intercession that boosts group dps, maybe a proc, would justify the long cast time. When I was solo healing the H3, the group dps with an equally geared mystic was much higher. Because my wards were barely enough and the groups dps was lower with me vs a mystic, the encounter was noticeably more difficult for us. If there is interest in making a spell that isn't useful become more useful. Adding a small ward to the triggers that would help mitigate attacks that are above the players total life would also be a nice addition.