Hit point difference?!??!

Stormi

My sister and I both made Furys. We are both same level, same gear. She has 2.4 k Hit points; I have 90 hit points. It is a huge difference that I can't figure out.

My game crashed to desktop and when I came back in after the third time the discrepancy was there. I tried going into advanced settings and revalidating my game, but the difference is still there. Any help on the matter would be greatly appreciated. Stormi.

Godzmight

it sounds like your sister might have the deity stat things that boost you hp and cb to wild numbers right from level 1. I dont know if that is a member only benefit or why you toon wouldnt be receiving the same benefit.

Sharakari

My sister and I both made Furys. We are both same level, same gear. She has 2.4 k Hit points; I have 90 hit points. It is a huge difference that I can't figure out.

My game crashed to desktop and when I came back in after the third time the discrepancy was there. I tried going into advanced settings and revalidating my game, but the difference is still there. Any help on the matter would be greatly appreciated. Stormi.
Did you set up your AAs the same? There are a number of AAs that affect HP.