Guild Halls on Maj'Dul to Visit

Jannia

I'm starting this thread for people on Maj'Dul that have put a lot of work into their Guild Hall and would like to show it off, since they can't be "published" like regular houses. If you have a guild hall on another server, start another thread for your server. If you have a house you want to share, start a differernt thread.

Here's my Guild Hall that I'd like to share:

Server: Maj'Dul
Type: Freeport Guild Hall, Tier 3
Guild Name: Ambrosia

I hope you have as much fun exploring as I had in making it!

EQ2_000036.jpgEQ2_000037.jpgEQ2_000038.jpgEQ2_000039.jpgEQ2_000040.jpgEQ2_000041.jpg

Uwkete-of-Crushbone

Hmm! Yep, that's a beautiful place (very well done! :D really lightens up an "evil" GH!), but will folks in the future here want to expand on the theme with other servers in this thread, or create their own threads... /ponder

Ah well, we have plenty of room here... :D

Uwk
who wonders: what happened to EQ2_000037.jpg? :-/ And: I thought I'd seen Guild Halls on the Leaderboards before? Could be me misremembering... 😐

Last edited:

Jannia

Hmm! Yep, that's a beautiful place (very well done! :D really lightens up an "evil" GH!), but will folks in the future here want to expand on the theme with other servers in this thread, or create their own threads... /ponder

Ah well, we have plenty of room here... :D

Uwk
who wonders: what happened to EQ2_000037.jpg? :-/ And: I thought I'd seen Guild Halls on the Leaderboards before? Could be me misremembering... 😐
Weird, every time I refresh the page, different images show OK but others are broken. Refresh again and it's different. They were all there when I created the post. Just keep refreshing I guess...

Uwkete-of-Crushbone

Weird, every time I refresh the page, different images show OK but others are broken. Refresh again and it's different. They were all there when I created the post. Just keep refreshing I guess...
Gah...I see that the means of inserting graphics has changed (I think); I've just been doing it the old fashioned way, still (using a 3rd-party hosting site [DeviantArt]). :-/

EDIT: Woo! Initially, when I got to the top of the page, there weren't ANY inserted graphics, just a bunch of graphic file names. X-(

Then I Refreshed, and now EQ2_000037.jpg is there, but 38 isn't... X-P

Uwk
who loves that DeviantArt is free... ;->