GU 125

Taled

id love for them to just open the rest of the game on KD, its great for what it lets you do, but limited as to what you can do, there is no reason to do end game there so why not open all the content?
Because they have to code the rest of the content for the KD style, which they haven't - and given the playerbase - aren't likely to do.

It might happen, but given that there are like.. 15-20 people that play on KD? I can't see it being a good return on investment for them.

Sandx

I would like to at least see them do a revamp on the questline for the advanced pack pony! We have the access for The Eastern Wastes, which could be comparable to Obol Plains! It would just be a bit of a re-write! Then at least this way, we could get some additional holiday harvest! Thanks in advance for the consideration

Clintsat

Because they have to code the rest of the content for the KD style, which they haven't - and given the playerbase - aren't likely to do.

It might happen, but given that there are like.. 15-20 people that play on KD? I can't see it being a good return on investment for them.
I'm somewhat surprised the server even still exists given that Drunder had apparently more active players and was shut down.

Bakual

I'm somewhat surprised the server even still exists given that Drunder had apparently more active players and was shut down.
The server needs to exist so new accounts can do the Kael Drakkel Achievement for the green adornment (only one currently available for neck)