General HP buffs of every priest.

Chath

The issue is that we primarily give stamina and max hp, as opposed to raw/base hitpoints. The incredibly high value of max hp (~10k+) makes adding more generally vanish into complete insignificance, and our stamina buffs are also usually a tiny fraction of a percent.

I believe that priest hp buffs should give at least some flat amount of health, generally comparable to a few health bardings or forcelinks. That would be very meaningful because those values are multiplied by max hp, which would mean that they'd scale with content.

Greatly increasing the health pools (and making them scale with content due to our buffs) could have an additional advantage - fixing healing. Right now, we massively, massively overheal in most content and the tuning for that seems incredibly difficult because it's such a narrow range from going for healing for 0 to effectively infinitely large. I remember in RoR the first time I saw a heal ever not full-heal someone was when we were health-stacking for breaking into H3 contested while massively under resolve, so players getting somewhere in the order of 10-20 billion could begin to solve some of the pernicious effects of healing values rising much faster than health by bringing them closer together. For one thing, the value of wards and the hoops that developers need to jump through to prevent them from dominating healing (bleedthrough, etc) would become less necessary.