Focus Effects (all classes)

Miaga

I'm not going to go through all the focus effects to request changes to all of the broken effects but could we get the stat increase values, mit increase values bumped, take Focus Potency at level 130 this increases agi/sta/str/int/wis by 2, against a pool for those stats in the of 250k-350k, at the same time it increase the potency of the caster by 2 against 1.5million+ potency, the mitigation values are 234 increases against 200k. It appears that these focus effects have 0 scaling on them, so it would be good to see a value of the following at level 130

agi/sta/str/int/wis 1000 per focus effect
mitigation increases 1000-1500 per focus effect
In-Combat regeneration not sure what to do with this tbh - its 2 per effect at the moment which is basically nothing.
Max Health and Power needs to be 15-20% per focus effect.
Potency 50k-100k per focus effect - only on one focus effect
crit bonus 1000 CB and 500CBOC - only on one focus effect

The above changes should then give us 14k to our stats, 14k-21k mitigation (against arcane/ele/nox), 210%-280% max HP and power, 50-100k potency and 1000cb/500cboc, this would be a good return on these effects and make them relevant again.

They also need to have a level scaler added to it so that in future they do not get left behind to this extent again.

I would say the stats aside probably 90%+ of the focus effects are worthless, it would be a large amount of work to correct all the issues for every class but I'm hoping a change to the stats would be achievable. If we have more development time in the future then going through every class focus effect and change reuse/cast speed to base reuse/cast speed (adjusting the values accordingly) and changing the potency/crit bonus of abilities to effectiveness would be good.

As it stands these focus effects are mostly no longer valid.

Xavion

I too would love to see the focus effects be updated for all classes on the base level of universal stats portion. I think maybe the potency portion could be 30k similar to the heroic aa maybe less? hard to say what would be fair since no clue exactly the impact the pot back then was in comparison to now. cb/cboc i think 1k and 500cboc is alil much i could see 300cb and 300cboc being fair as the prestige aa will give 300cboc.
The rest seem fine for the values you suggested.

Miaga

Yeah that would be OK, 30k potency against 1.5m is about a 2% gain so not so bad, 300cb for the 50k u have in raid would make it about 0.6% so maybe a little low but even 300 is still OK.

Xavion

i mean the cb/cboc could be like 600 just to match a mastercrafted powerlink so i guess that wouldn't be too nutty but hard to say when that now is given to entire raid worth of people free. I mean if 600 is doable im all for it